Idea pirate houses

should we have pirate houses

• yes

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • no

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
I actually like the idea of having additional item storage on our ships. It could be setup so that if your ship sinks you would lose a portion of the items on the ship. That way it would motive the ship owner to not get their ship sunk.

I actually like the idea of having additional item storage on our ships. It could be setup so that if your ship sinks you would lose a portion of the items on the ship. That way it would motive the ship owner to not get their ship sunk.
The game already does that. Except we lose ALL not some.

I mean, pirates live on the sea so we should have houses on are ships or be able to access the capt. quarters, be able to buy stuff such as cannon balls, and ship upgrades

To those saying phrases such as when did pirates become land lubbers, don't forget Stede Bonnet, a former wealth landowner who fell on hard times and turned to piracy. Dubbed the "gentleman pirate", he had even served along side Blackbeard. Not all pirates are bound to the sea.

Additionally, I could see pirate houses as a place for additional storage so that we may collect and display the event outfits we have collected because with the number of them out there, you can't have them all.

As much as the idea for pirates to have houses is nice but it would be much preferred if they were to add Captains Cabins to your ships would be so much better

As much as the idea for pirates to have houses is nice but it would be much preferred if they were to add Captains Cabins to your ships would be so much better
Better is relative in that statement. That being said, it would be nice to at least have some form of additional storage, as even I myself find my inventory becoming filled with famed and cursed swords in addition to the monthly outfits and quest outfits (Traveler and Adventurer outfits)

Back