Pirate Name Not Accepted

loveatfirstGB

Sea Legs
Hello. I'm trying to get my pirate name approved (loveatfirstGB). I'm not sure why it has gotten denied? Any advice on what to do? Or will I just have to figure something else out?

Thanks,
Sam

what about The Legend #27?

This also wouldn't work due to the following:
  • No numbers (digits or spelled out). For example: PirateEightTwentyFour, Pirate645
  • Periods, apostrophes, and hyphens are the only punctuation/symbols allowed, but must be separated by a letter. For example: Joe's Pirate, Pirate-Anne, Mr. Awesome.
https://tlopo.com/help/terms/

Note: Exceptions are sometimes made in the case of numbers if the number is being utilized as a suffix. For example, "John the Third".

This also wouldn't work due to the following:
  • No numbers (digits or spelled out). For example: PirateEightTwentyFour, Pirate645
  • Periods, apostrophes, and hyphens are the only punctuation/symbols allowed, but must be separated by a letter. For example: Joe's Pirate, Pirate-Anne, Mr. Awesome.
https://tlopo.com/help/terms/

Note: Exceptions are sometimes made in the case of numbers if the number is being utilized as a suffix. For example, "John the Third".
Yes, that's all well and good Mr. Admiral Teague. But my question is WHY?

Yes, that's all well and good Mr. Admiral Teague. But my question is WHY?
Pirates Online has clean clear names and has always been a visual staple here for people to have proper or piratey type names. If they went against that aesthetic it would make some aspects of the game feel off seeing someone named SkeletonKiller360 or etc. Would make it seem more digital and modernized moreso than in a pirate setting.

So to my best of knowledge its probably to maintain a certain sense of order or feeling. For aesthetic purposes.

Pirates Online has clean clear names and has always been a visual staple here for people to have proper or piratey type names. If they went against that aesthetic it would make some aspects of the game feel off seeing someone named SkeletonKiller360 or etc. Would make it seem more digital and modernized moreso than in a pirate setting.

So to my best of knowledge its probably to maintain a certain sense of order or feeling. For aesthetic purposes.
Thanks everyone, this makes sense.
I guess LEET22headshot would detract from the ambiance.

Back