Pirate Names Changed

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
this probably happened right after infamy but we can no longer have military rankings such as captain to our characters (i was trying to name my new pirate captain james sterling in memory of armada of the darned and it wasnt approved)

They re-wrote the naming guidelines. That means there will never be a new Captain Redhorn. It's sort of like the founders thing. If you see someone with the name "captain" or "admiral" they might have been playing for a while :)

They re-wrote the naming guidelines. That means there will never be a new Captain Redhorn. It's sort of like the founders thing. If you see someone with the name "captain" or "admiral" they might have been playing for a while :)

i think they just did it when they released infamy though there never was another captain hi in hte first place

Hmm that's weird if you have an admiral rank in infamy then who wudn;t want their pirate named admiral or cpatain.

Hmm that's weird if you have an admiral rank in infamy then who wudn;t want their pirate named admiral or cpatain.

i think its because it would be like captain captain hi little weird actually right now im commodore captain hi but its only a badge and doesnt show the actual name so i dont see why they really needed to remove that

Back