Pirate Of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will nominate ppl and I think pirates should be able to vote

Reactions: Liz
Pirates could give reccomendations but it shud have one person who decideds who wins. Cause otherwise you'd have 1 person ask everyone to vote for them and in exchange you promise them your vote. And you don't really earn it that way. I feel Davy is more than qualified to be the only judge. I mean it is his website.

You know what? I would not like my picture hanging there every week after week! I'm just not an attention sucker. If this is becoming a reality at least let me know how to awoid the earning.

Well it's not like it'd be every week after week there shud be a system like no more than once within a certain amount of time. We have some members who are a great help to this site and who probly would deserve it every week so it should be once every 3-6 months I mean a year is too long. If someone deserves it and just cause they recently got it that doesnt mean they shudnt get recognition.

Well it's not like it'd be every week after week there shud be a system like no more than once within a certain amount of time. We have some members who are a great help to this site and who probly would deserve it every week so it should be once every 3-6 months I mean a year is too long. If someone deserves it and just cause they recently got it that doesnt mean they shudnt get recognition.

oh well I still don't need a blue print, I'm pretty good thanx

Pirates could give reccomendations but it shud have one person who decideds who wins. Cause otherwise you'd have 1 person ask everyone to vote for them and in exchange you promise them your vote. And you don't really earn it that way. I feel Davy is more than qualified to be the only judge. I mean it is his website.

I unno seems like there would be way too many nominations... I'd say davy nominates and pirates vote and whoever gets the most poll votes wins... Seems a lot easier then having to filter through all the nominations

If we did this, maybe do it for no reason at all. Maybe someone got 100 likes in two days. That would be a reason to have the highlight box for a week. Or maybe someone made a really cool video, or something else. Not everyone is on this site 24/7, and it should be fair to all. Like maybe even for cutest pic with flowers, that might be Jade. Just an example :)

Maybe I am missing the whole point of this thread, but I do not think it should be a popularity contest.

Because if that is the case, Davy will win every week!! :D

Hah I wish.
Joking aside, I like the idea of randomish reasoning. Maybe nominate people who we feel like (maybe as you said, cool videos, lots of likes), and let people vote? Hm.

yes and all you have to figure out is when to start nominating :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back