Pirate Pets

Misty Moonlight

Site Founder
This is me newest pet, Tuff Chick. I got her today but alas I lost her on Ravens Cove. If you find her there is a reward...here is a pic of her. (Edward Edgemenace, this is for you, lol, look at that damage). She was going for the second hit and circling behind...then I got KO'd. She is really one tough bird!

Tuff Chick.jpg

Are we able to kill that ghost, ? Does it take more than one person, or is it even possible? Same thing with Jolly, is he actually able to be killed, i havent seen it, just heard when he says retreat, but has someone actually been able to kill him, say a group of people with guns? :confused:

hi bella, rage ghost take at least 2 pirates to kill them. as for jolly roger, well how do you kill someone who's already dead?p.s. someone told me you put jolly roger in the dirt to day at an invasion. is that true?
EDIT (Dec 14, 2010 11:23 PM):
This is me newest pet, Tuff Chick. I got her today but alas I lost her on Ravens Cove. If you find her there is a reward...here is a pic of her. (Edward Edgemenace, this is for you, lol, look at that damage). She was going for the second hit and circling behind...then I got KO'd. She is really one tough bird!

View attachment 1502

stay away from the chicken, my friends! that is a fair dangerous bird! beleave me my friends, true storie, i wouldn't tell ye wrong.

Where did you get your hat? i like it.

Hi Molly. The hat came from the peddlers on test. I believe it is one of the mayors hats, not sure. Hopeful we can get them on live soon.
EDIT (Dec 15, 2010 4:42 AM):
hi bella, rage ghost take at least 2 pirates to kill them. as for jolly roger, well how do you kill someone who's already dead?p.s. someone told me you put jolly roger in the dirt to day at an invasion. is that true?

stay away from the chicken, my friends! that is a fair dangerous bird! beleave me my friends, true storie, i wouldn't tell ye wrong.

Yes that is a very Tuff chick. So tough that the damage you saw on the Rage ghost, well, it didn't come from that pea shooter I was holding :)

Oh my gosh, what a day this has been, yes, was at an invasion with Captain Blacksheep, and only a few of us, and for the first time i actually saw Jolly die, was a blunderbuss that did him in. Think i danced a jig until i got dizzy! I kept saying Capt Blacksheep, DID YOU SEE THAT? I wish i took a screenshot, but i was just to excited. But he said, yes i saw it, so, thank goodness, i wasnt seeing things, lol.:fish:This was not a fish story, really happened. :woot:
EDIT (Dec 15, 2010 5:08 AM):
Yes with a group of people.Guns Grenades etc flirting lol

I did make a suggestion to capt blacksheep, while he was making potions, but i dont think he took me seriously, maybe all of spania can make fart and burp potions and let them go at the same time on jolly roger. He said, yes Bella, we can gas him to death. Worth a try, dont ya think?bombs away......:popcorn:

shouldn't we have parrots!!! what kinda of pirate doesn't have a parrot

shouldn't we have parrots!!! what kinda of pirate doesn't have a parrot

Every pirate should have a parrot, what would i do without, my african grey Christa, (little word of warning, THEY NEVER SHUT UP! I always say, what ever you do, nobody wake than ### bird up. She will recite every sound, word, sentence she has heard during her one 1/2 year of life, you dont have to teach her, it just pops out!:parrot:Crista,leave PennyAlone.jpg

That is a very patient puppy you have there Bella.

Hehe, that is my bulldog penny she is like 13, and blind, those two love each other, penny because she is scared alone, and wants to hear a voice, and parrots never like to be alone, so as long as you have a person, a dog, someone who is in the room, they are happy. So Christa just talks pennys ear off all day, lol.:popcorn:

i would love a dog on potco

i have 8, would you like to borrow one cc, hehe:rolleyes:, actually is kinda embarrassing at times, i will be talking on the phone, lady says you have a bunch of kids there, i say, no, that is a bird talking, and she will say is that snoring i hear, i say, its not me, its my bulldog, and she says, you live on a farm? No :oops: Never a quiet moment hear, jeez.

i have 8, would you like to borrow one cc, hehe:rolleyes:, actually is kinda embarrassing at times, i will be talking on the phone, lady says you have a bunch of kids there, i say, no, that is a bird talking, and she will say is that snoring i hear, i say, its not me, its my bulldog, and she says, you live on a farm? No :oops: Never a quiet moment hear, jeez.
lol great phone call !
No don't be embarrassed!

Back