Pirate Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be nice if i t displayed on the main user menu:
your pirates.png

You may now edit your pirates by clicking the edit links aside them in the list. Please note, you will still need to refresh to see the changes you've made, for now. I am hoping to get deleting done later today as well.

i think you should make a option to take ur profile from the piratest thing and put it on here as ur pirates
From which pirates thing?

You may now edit your pirates by clicking the edit links aside them in the list. Please note, you will still need to refresh to see the changes you've made, for now. I am hoping to get deleting done later today as well.

Very nice Davy, once again thank you for all your work.:D

Treasurer that was an awesome idea! :D

You may now delete pirates. Additionally, you will now be redirected automatically after creating, editing, or deleting pirates. Guilds, weapon levels, and the like will be coming this weekend (for sure this time). I am also hoping to display changes here in the recent activity lists sometime soon.

Nice Davy! The forums have really come a long way...Can't wait to see what is to come.
Thanks for all that you do. We all appreciate all your hard work. :D
Very nice Davy, once again thank you for all your work.:D

Treasurer that was an awesome idea! :D
Thank you guys for being a part of the community! :)

I've taken portrait pics of all my pirates, similar to the one I'm using as an avatar here. Rather that setting it up to load the card pic for each pirate it might be easier to set it up to simply upload a pic like we do for our forum avatars. I did these portrait pics from screenshots and used "Paint" to crop them down to portrait size for simplicity. This is a simple method that pretty much any windows user can employ to create a pirate portrait for their pirate list and maybe something that could be considered. With adding the stats for each pirate which aren't regularly updated in the directory anyway. What I did was log on with each of my pirates and write down their stats including their guild info and guild rank. This way the most current info is ready to be added to their stats.

You may now add your guild and skill levels to your pirates. The current display is only temporary, as it is not ideal for many pirates. I am working to have a better visual representation done sometime next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back