Glitch  Pirate With No Sword Training!

• Thread starter Captain John Gunkid
  • Start date
Relog , Create a new pirate and see if the same issues occur? Maybe change your graphic settings. If all fails contact live support and/or reinstall the game.

Is it a case of you selling your sword and are unable to get update? It happened to a friend and Disney said keep fighting enemies and you will recieve Rusty Sword again sooner or later. And he did finally get one! I guess I'm not sure what you are asking!

Is it a case of you selling your sword and are unable to get update? It happened to a friend and Disney said keep fighting enemies and you will recieve Rusty Sword again sooner or later. And he did finally get one! I guess I'm not sure what you are asking!
lol you can get a free rusty cutlass at any blacksmith it tells you so if u sell ur only weapons

Well...I am not quit sure is it was a sword or a gun...I don't remember, but he couldn't level without it and get upgrade! This was a while ago, maybe it was before upgrade...

i had a problem with a no staff glitch,...well, the staff was there, it killed people,...but wouldnt show up on my computer, STRANGE,.......anyone have that problem,.... screenshot_2011-04-26_11-12-07.jpgscreenshot_2011-04-26_11-13-54.jpg i mean why would it show you using a weapon, but not show on the screen? I dont get it,...(oh, and shut it Jade! my jade not the other jade, lol)

Its just a random glitch that happens every once in a while. Some times when we tp and pull out a weapon too quickly before we completely load up in the new location, or die, or various other ways (havent written them all down), our Skills are missing from the bottom of the screen. I dont know how long this has been in the game, but its been happening to me for years now. If you are good enough pirate and know which # keys represent which skill you are wanting to use, you really dont need the icons at the bottom of the screen.

From this happening to me a lot, I learned not to draw a weapon out just as I land somewhere.

Back