Pirateing - More like farming.

Should POTCO add this?

• Yes

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Mate, the game is way to easy already. We need something to level the playing field. And besides, were pirates - our "lives" are filled with hardship.
As for the whole surprise thing, that only lasts 2 seconds. Why would you want the game to just be a huge slaughter with the enemies having no chance at all when we could actually make the game more challenging? Or maybe you'd rather be a farmer than a pirate.
And as for the whole idea that its "unfair;" put it this way - what happens if your, say, level 40, and your taking down a 2 thrall with a level 45 friend, and suddenly this level 1 basic charges outta no where, deals the last hit on him and everybody gets a WE. How is that fair??
And for the leveling - to many high levels out there.

Just going to stop you there on the level one commanding himself all the way to the thrall room without dying and dealing the last blow... to a thrall... on tormenta...

In all fairness, your way sounds more like farming than the way now. Pretty sure most farmers know what they're picking when they plant something... Just like knowing what your enemy is going to drop when you challenge it. Your way WON'T make anything more challenging - it will make it MUCH easier. I personally would just run around on quiet servers looking for guys with good weapons only - beating them myself.

And as someone with 3 - technically 4 with the double silver freeze - legendary... the surprise lasts way longer than 5 seconds ;)

Meh, sorry if ya took offense mate. But really, enemies are that weak. My point is that a World Eater don't mean anything. Just means you stood in the Thrall hall or whatever for hours.
And, if you interested in surprise (Witch is a kinda a small thing to keep this suggestion from going into the game) Your surprise would be in finding that thrall with a famed sword or whatever.

And, what happens if a maxed went right next to the entrance to the thrall hall, basic level 1 ported and then the maxed goes offline THEN the basic charges?

Mate, the game is way to easy already. We need something to level the playing field. And besides, were pirates - our "lives" are filled with hardship.
As for the whole surprise thing, that only lasts 2 seconds. Why would you want the game to just be a huge slaughter with the enemies having no chance at all when we could actually make the game more challenging? Or maybe you'd rather be a farmer than a pirate.
And as for the whole idea that its "unfair;" put it this way - what happens if your, say, level 40, and your taking down a 2 thrall with a level 45 friend, and suddenly this level 1 basic charges outta no where, deals the last hit on him and everybody gets a WE. How is that fair??
And for the leveling - to many high levels out there.

And so you're also saying I should stay at level 46 with level 13 grenades forever? Yea... I don't see that happening any time soon. I'm not gonna stay un-maxed just because there is 'too many high level'.

Meh, sorry if ya took offense mate. But really, enemies are that weak. My point is that a World Eater don't mean anything. Just means you stood in the Thrall hall or whatever for hours.
And, if you interested in surprise (Witch is a kinda a small thing to keep this suggestion from going into the game) Your surprise would be in finding that thrall with a famed sword or whatever.

And, what happens if a maxed went right next to the entrance to the thrall hall, basic level 1 ported and then he goes offline?

Not necessarily, getting World Eater means that I have stayed sane long enough and looted long enough to acquire a massive Legendary weapon. Not trying to sound mean or anything but that's just my opinion.

And, what happens if a maxed went right next to the entrance to the thrall hall, basic level 1 ported and then he goes offline?

Okay - you're really grasping at straws here... There's also the chance that his "final blow" will miss because he's such a low level and the thrall will kill him anyway...
And I have quite a few famed and legendary to my pirate - mostly from fighting in the thrall room - so they're definitely dropping the good stuff. I agree there should be higher level enemies - I would agree with that any day! They're working on that I'm sure... hence the queen anne on test.

And World Eater means something - you should see the screaming girls when I whip it out in battles :)

Just going to stop you there on the level one commanding himself all the way to the thrall room without dying and dealing the last blow... to a thrall... on tormenta...

In all fairness, your way sounds more like farming than the way now. Pretty sure most farmers know what they're picking when they plant something... Just like knowing what your enemy is going to drop when you challenge it. Your way WON'T make anything more challenging - it will make it MUCH easier. I personally would just run around on quiet servers looking for guys with good weapons only - beating them myself.

And as someone with 3 - technically 4 with the double silver freeze - legendary... the surprise lasts way longer than 5 seconds ;)

Um, your acting like all thralls would be having World Eaters - i was just using that as an example.

Oh, and standing in the middle of a group of enemies blasting away for hours doesn't take much skill, anybody can do it.

well this game is more less farming then lets say WoW (i didnt pay i did the trial i didnt like it) it was called farming because people would sit at one enemy who dropped a certain item they wanted in this game you can get any weapon from any enemy

So I'll ask again... how is your way any different from what they have going now - other than knowing what they're hiding up their skirts seconds before they drop it?

Cause, at the risk of bragging, even a thrall with a world eater wouldn't be able to kill me very easily... unless they're carrying tonics around too :p

Oh, and standing in the middle of a group of enemies blasting away for hours doesn't take much skill, anybody can do it.

And it does take skill... it's a skill called patience. I guess not dying could be considered a skill too...

So I'll ask again... how is your way any different from what they have going now - other than knowing what they're hiding up their skirts seconds before they drop it?

Cause, at the risk of bragging, even a thrall with a world eater wouldn't be able to kill me very easily... unless they're carrying tonics around too :p

And it does take skill... it's a skill called patience. I guess not dying could be considered a skill too...

Not dieing is the easiest thing you can do in this game.
It doesn't seem like you read my whole post mate - i said that the Thralls or whatever weapons would do as much as our weapons. I'm just saying that they should stop using Rusty Cutlasses and start using weapons with a good attack - making the game more challenging and fun. Its rated E10+, but its the difficulty of a 5 year old game.

Anyways I don't think this will ever happen so there is no need to make a fuss. Sorry I think I might have started it lol. But anyways lets just talk about ideas for what disney could do for any weapon updates.

Anyways I don't think this will ever happen so there is no need to make a fuss. Sorry I think I might have started it lol. But anyways lets just talk about ideas for what disney could do for any weapon updates.

until they balance things in this game i dont want any new weapons im not talking pvp. when el patrons weapons came this game because somewhat of a challenge to the point where i could give this game to a 5-7 year old and they could play the game with no problem at all. does anyone else remember when this game actually took some strategy to do things?

until they balance things in this game i dont want any new weapons im not talking pvp. when el patrons weapons came this game because somewhat of a challenge to the point where i could give this game to a 5-7 year old and they could play the game with no problem at all. does anyone else remember when this game actually took some strategy to do things?
Aye those where the days lol when all we had was a cutlass I mean i never use cutlasses any more. But i do think the game was more fun in a strategy sense then but I do like the weapons they have and looting is fun but I do think finding good weapons should be hard and that u need to be a high lv to get good stuff.

Aye those where the days lol when all we had was a cutlass I mean i never use cutlasses any more. But i do think the game was more fun in a strategy sense then but I do like the weapons they have and looting is fun but I do think finding good weapons should be hard and that u need to be a high lv to get good stuff.

the only time i use a cutlass anymore is when im basic i remember u had to use a staff for crowd control if u wanted to face more than one enemy and now i hardly ever use a staff either just a pistol and broadsword i say they make new enemies that can give better loot but are hard to beat

the only time i use a cutlass anymore is when im basic i remember u had to use a staff for crowd control if u wanted to face more than one enemy and now i hardly ever use a staff either just a pistol and broadsword i say they make new enemies that can give better loot but are hard to beat

:iagree: Good Idea!!!!!! :D

:iagree: Good Idea!!!!!! :D

ik and yet the devs never listen i mean they call easy enemies bosses when bosses should be hard unless they are low lvl bosses and a lvl 36 is not rly a low lvl boss but yet i can kill them easy so were talking enemies that are harder than these bosses and can only be taken one on one so im talking maybe 4 dark harts put together (idk that might still be too easy:p)

Not dieing is the easiest thing you can do in this game.
It doesn't seem like you read my whole post mate - i said that the Thralls or whatever weapons would do as much as our weapons. I'm just saying that they should stop using Rusty Cutlasses and start using weapons with a good attack - making the game more challenging and fun. Its rated E10+, but its the difficulty of a 5 year old game.

if you dont like the game then quit playing it

If you don't want to farm for famed then
-make a new pirate and max him.
-or start a guild.
-go shoe shopping
-sail the seas
-pay my bills
-wash my car
-paint a picture
-fight of the invasions
-go fishing
-clean my house