Pirateing - More like farming.

Should POTCO add this?

• Yes

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
The game is kinda "bland." They didn't go into much detail on what happens. You go steal stuff. Kill people. I think it would be better if it was more in-depth. The enemies actually drop weapons and don't leave behind giant chests that probably weigh more then they do. The ships should make actual runs, we should see ships pull into the harbor and see NPCs doing things. You shouldn't just be able to walk into the Forts. You should have to sneak by or fight. There is a lot of things they could do to make the game more realistic...

The game is kinda "bland." They didn't go into much detail on what happens. You go steal stuff. Kill people. I think it would be better if it was more in-depth. The enemies actually drop weapons and don't leave behind giant chests that probably weigh more then they do. The ships should make actual runs, we should see ships pull into the harbor and see NPCs doing things. You shouldn't just be able to walk into the Forts. You should have to sneak by or fight. There is a lot of things they could do to make the game more realistic...
It's not easy to add things like that to a game. And, this game is more of a side-thing for Disney, only bringing in about 60-70,00 a year. Pirates of the Caribbean Online is more of a 'eh' game. Pirates of the Burning Seas has more realistic things like that.

It's not easy to add things like that to a game. And, this game is more of a side-thing for Disney, only bringing in about 60-70,00 a year. Pirates of the Caribbean Online is more of a 'eh' game. Pirates of the Burning Seas has more realistic things like that.
That is true ^.^ Might take a little while to make things like that... Maybe stuff to look forward too in the future?

Well farming yes i think its great because pirates had to do something for food! But, i think another good thing would be is enterable ships like on the sloops :p xD

I think it would be pretty awesome to have farming features as well or ideas like this ^

I know, but if the POTCO team concentrated in things that we want...
Oh, and i guess to make everybody happy what they should do is what you said, about a thrall with a legendary having more chance of getting a legendary. You get an adrenaline rush if you see a thrall with a Behemoth, and the surprise of what your getting.

I agree fully this would make the game more interesting since im about to become mastered the game might get pretty boring if i have nothing to do. i dont like the rotine thing were u just kill and kill and kill over and over and over again its gets BORING. This would also make it easier to get good loot and finding legendary swords and famed weapons

I agree fully this would make the game more interesting since im about to become mastered the game might get pretty boring if i have nothing to do. i dont like the rotine thing were u just kill and kill and kill over and over and over again its gets BORING. This would also make it easier to get good loot and finding legendary swords and famed weapons
If it's too easy than it would be even MORE boring, because then everyone would have Legendary and Famed....

If it's too easy than it would be even MORE boring, because then everyone would have Legendary and Famed....

more boring?! this would make the game more fun and interesting if u think this would mak ethe game boring then in my book you are sadly mistaken

more boring?! this would make the game more fun and interesting if u think this would mak ethe game boring then in my book you are sadly mistaken

You say that until everyone has World Eater Blades and Thunderspine Swords and there is nothing left to loot ;)

You say that until everyone has World Eater Blades and Thunderspine Swords and there is nothing left to loot ;)

it wouldnt make it TOO easy i just want it to not be impossible to get one. I also think that they should make the enimies harder so like being able to use the weapon their holding ex: if a thrall is holding world eater they should be able to kick butt with it. they should mak ethe enemies harder to kill so a shot from a grand blunderbuss wont kill them.

it wouldnt make it TOO easy i just want it to not be impossible to get one. I also think that they should make the enimies harder so like being able to use the weapon their holding ex: if a thrall is holding world eater they should be able to kick butt with it. they should mak ethe enemies harder to kill so a shot from a grand blunderbuss wont kill them.

They need to keep the thralls and whatnot easy but add a new island full of hard-but-not-Foulberto-hard enemies. As soon as I reached lv 50 it got boring... Even plundering is boring at lv 50.

They need to keep the thralls and whatnot easy but add a new island full of hard-but-not-Foulberto-hard enemies. As soon as I reached lv 50 it got boring... Even plundering is boring at lv 50.

the island idea i think would improve the game a whole lot. they should make an island that unlocks at level 50 full of bosses and hard enemies. then they should extend the master level to a higher number say 100 or 80

the island idea i think would improve the game a whole lot. they should make an island that unlocks at level 50 full of bosses and hard enemies. then they should extend the master level to a higher number say 100 or 80
yeah i can one shot kill everything except Smasho and LaSchafe

Back