Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamus The Brute

Without leaking or spoiling "details" of Pirates 5, as a movie-goer what is your (general) take or impression of the experience in watching Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - Dead Men Tell No Tales?

Remember, absolutely no leaking of the movie's details or plot! Many forums members have not yet watched the movie and, I would sure hate for this thread to spoil the fun for them. *If ye are uncertain about mentioning something here, please utilize the "spoiler" option found here on the forums. Details to do so can be found there.

I've been searching for reviews of the movie thus far (it's fairly early) but the reviews seem somewhat negative.:confused: Unsure why this is the case but I am reminded too that the general public hasn't much cared for the POTC films after the days of "Dead Man's Chest." I do suspect...that unless you are a core POTC fan that some of the rest of the films aren't going to interest you as much.

~ So if a friend would ask you, how would you explain your experience of POTC 5? Was it what you had hoped for and expected or, not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shamus I being a pirate die hard fan have not seen the film as of yet, will tomrrow, but I have heard reviews of the same not caring for the film.. But hey thats there opion and everyone is entitled to one.. Arrr me hearties i'm off to find me rum , yo ho- yo -ho a pirates life for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back