Pirates Above Level 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Trueheart

Site Founder
I was wondering if it is still possible to pass the level 50 on a pirate??
I have seen a level 54 pirate before...but havent seen any lately. Do they still exsist anymore?
And if so, does anyone know how to pass that level? I have three level 50's and would like to level up one of them if possible.

levels above 50 was a glitch that happened when they raised level from 40 to 50. they fixed the glitch some time ago. maybe sometime they will raise the level again so level 50 pirates will have more to do.:flag:

Actually you could break the noto lvl cap using the invasion bonus and the extra rep you would get from quests.

i saw a glitch and some poor pirate was a zero lvl

Attachments

• ScreenShot333.jpg
    ScreenShot333.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 84
The lvl 0 pirate is a glitch she had 0 rep in her noto and was on another server

Actually you could break the noto lvl cap using the invasion bonus and the extra rep you would get from quests.
nope that went out the window long ago lol by the time they fixed the notoriety glitch i was almost to 55 from doing invasions and the enemies competition now any quest i do its very apparent that i'm not getting rep

i had seen it also Johnny some pirates had reached lvl 55 and i knew it was either a glitch or somebody was reallly tight with Disney... and somebody tried to tell me that is was because they got special invites to progress above the notoriety cap

I had a lv 0 pirate in my guild...I have no idea how she got guilded, she never came on, so she got ejected.
And yes it is very apparent, I never get reps from invasions.

nope that went out the window long ago lol by the time they fixed the notoriety glitch i was almost to 55 from doing invasions and the enemies competition now any quest i do its very apparent that i'm not getting rep
I know they fixed it a long time ago, just saying what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back