Pirates And The Sea

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
Finally, the Video is now ready to watch! If I left anyone out in the credits, Im sorry. I'll Put it in Desc.
If you listen closely at the end, where the fireworks starts, you may hear a slight 'jump' in the music. It was going on long so I had to cut it. The Cut was so good that it's mostly seamless. Those of you who know the Whole song can tell which part was cut. Enjoy!

Yep, EXCELLENT, as always! And artistic too!
You know you're gonna hear from me, right? :p You re-took that waving action on the ship like 10 times, but I wasn't even waving in that movie? :D

But you are a VERY good director! You knew exactly what actions you wanted to take and how they were precisely done (I guess that's how real actors work with a director on a big screen movie ... ), and a patient one too, even though we got 'all-over-the-place' quite a few times! Remember that unwanted French svs ship called ... something Mongrel ...

Yep, EXCELLENT, as always! And artistic too!
You know you're gonna hear from me, right? :p You re-took that waving action on the ship like 10 times, but I wasn't even waving in that movie? :D

But you are a VERY good director! You knew exactly what actions you wanted to take and how they were precisely done (I guess that's how real actors work with a director on a big screen movie ... ), and a patient one too, even though we got 'all-over-the-place' quite a few times! Remember that unwanted French svs ship called ... something Mongrel ...

Aye that waving action was one of many problems we had. True you waved once, just like I asked, but it was a little to early. When I was editing, the time between you and me waving was to long. Don't worry there'll be other days!

We worked for about four hours and most of that was just getting in to place, or making mistakes, or running from other ships:) The whole thing was almost like Murphy's law...

Back