PIRATES BACK ONLINE

I haven't been able to log on all day. Each of my accounts give me the "wrong info" message. Hopefully they fix this soon.

UGH seriously I was able to get on earlier got to the pirate page but had to log off because something came up and had to leave, well NOW I can't get back on wth omg if I log back on and found I have lost my status for pvp im gonna rage seriously....the last time a glitch like this happened I lost not only all of my quest stuff I had completed but lost my notoriety level as well as skill points I had gotten right before they crashed that's when I dropped down to basics after reporting to pirates what happened nothing was done

I was able to get into the live servers today but the test server is still locking me out. They also seem to have removed the red "circumstances beyond our control" notice on the launcher. It all seems a rather concerning to me. Should it really take this length of time for a problem of this sort to be troubleshot (?troubleshooted) by professional IT people? Even when my national ISP has issues they tend to sort it out within a few hours.

I'm not usually a pessimist but what with everything that has been happening recently I just can't help feeling that there is an increasing lack of interest from the POTC online team in the game, and by extension a lack of concern for the player community. I was really happy that they corrected the error they made with the recent 'Sink the Most Navy' contest count, but why didn't they make just a small public announcement about it, which would have reassured a lot of people, even those that were not personally affected.

I know this probably isn't realistic for legal reasons as some people will have paid in advance for game access, but I have suddenly become very worried that one day they will simply shut the game down and that will be the last I will see or hear from lots of friends that I have made on the game. Thank goodness that I discovered this site because if the worst happens at least we will be able to share our sadness and maybe arrange to make links elsewhere.

Oh dear... I'm sorry if this sounds really miserable :sad1:

UGH seriously I was able to get on earlier got to the pirate page but had to log off because something came up and had to leave, well NOW I can't get back on wth omg if I log back on and found I have lost my status for pvp im gonna rage seriously....the last time a glitch like this happened I lost not only all of my quest stuff I had completed but lost my notoriety level as well as skill points I had gotten right before they crashed that's when I dropped down to basics after reporting to pirates what happened nothing was done
well I managed to get back on for a few then crashed and couldn't get back on again I give up and im heading out to bed YO HO ME MATEYS YO HO!!!

Back