Pirates Create Brand New Ship Names (03/27/12)

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
Many thanks to all the crafty and clever Pirates that sent in ideas for new ship names.
The following creative new names submitted by you Pirates are all available now in the Ship Naming list:

Prefix Names
Cursed
Ghostly
Intrepid
Laughing
Noble
Sapphire
Savvy
Suffix Names
Champion Rapscallion
Comet Rescuer
Eclipse Starfire
Firelight Song
Fury Tempest
Legend Treasure
Moonracer Vindicator
Odyssey Wraith
Phantom

We are proud to congratulate these swashbucklers for their winning ship names:

Alice-Faye Tackkidd (lvl 50, Officer - Coastal Pirates), Aly The Epic (lvl 8 - Jack's First Mates), Billy Goldhawk (lvl 14 - Victorious of the Sea), Captain Redbeard (lvl 50 - Dark Archives),
Cat (lvl 50 - Sinkers United), Chris Swordbones, Christo Dragonflame Jr. (lvl 32, Guild Master - Rebels of Glory), Dark Storm (lvl 50 - Dark Archive), Davy Squidbeard (lvl 25),
Eli the Champion (lvl 32 - Champion's Wrath), Eliza Seaeagle (lvl 22 - The Immortal Warlords), Elizabeth Trueshot (lvl 50 - NOTORIOUS), Else (lvl 40 - Caribe Quest I),
Fai (lvl 14 - Absolute Chaos), Fortune Hexfalcon (lvl 21 - Eavil Council), Grace O'Malley
(lvl 50 - Elite Thievery Co.), GreyBeard (lvl 50 - Ocean Warlord), Hector Stormskull (lvl 43 - Black Madness), Jack Sailbane, Charles Coalbeard (lvl 37 - Pirate Fury Co), Esmerelda Sharkfellow (lvl 50 - Masters and Skulls), Jade of Windfire (lvl 22 - Star Dust Dragon), James CannonSkull (lvl 28 - Undead Grim), James Gunskull (lvl 50 - Dark Archive), Johnny Bravefalcon (lvl 8 - Plunder Gods), JohnYellowskull (lvl 13 – Treachery Co.), Laylonie Valentyna (lvl 50 - McRaging), Lily Rose (lvl 50), Lord Davy Menace (lvl 36),
Money (lvl. 14 - I N F A M O U S), Nate Daggerbane (lvl 50 - I N F E R N O), Nathaniel Goldcutter (lvl 40 - The Senate Guild), Ned Dreadmorgan (lvl 14), Pretty Polly (lvl 50 - McRaging), Rahquel (lvl 50 - Wrath of Ravens), Raven Lenore (lvl 34 -The Iron Price),
Raven (lvl 45 - Emerald Sea Gang), Robert Lockginty (lvl 34 - Spania), Roger Pugstack
(lvl 27 - R E D D A G G E R), Rose Firescarlett (lvl 27 - Saved By The Blade), Steven Buccannearpants (lvl 50 - Superior Outlaws), Tiny-Timbo (lvl 50 - Fun In The Sun),
Xander Awesomehawk (lvl 14)

Not all Pirates included their Guild or Notoriety level when submitting ideas. We’ve given proper credit wherever possible for these shipshape new names.
potc_gencommunity.jpg

Thank you again to all Pirates who took part.
Launch a new ship with these savvy new names today!

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/pirates_create_brand_new_ship

Potco Finally told me what ship names of mine they used!
(I had a couple of friends that were waiting to purchase a new ship and wanted to know)

They took 2 of my names: Rapscallion is a suffix, and the other one is "Floating Fortress" which they used on their website instead of using it as a new ship name. It was an honor to win and get recognition, though it would have been nice to win something since they used one of mine for their advertising. It's all good ;).

They took one of mine too. I forget which one, but I believe it was tempest. FYI, in the original article, they did edit it to mention my new guild, Armada of Storms, which I created shortly after entering this contest

Back