Pirates Expose EITC Plot (08/16/13)

Got both swords on all 4 of my pirates. :)
Cool, How did you get both? Did you come back two times?Thought i would share.
GM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
To me, this seemed like a much better event than the last sword give away. Having multiple weapons to get makes it fun and avoiding giving away a legendary is appreciated. Legendary swords are too hard to find to be given away to the masses at an event.

These events are designed to drum up excitement for the newer pirates. A decent mid-level sword is enough to help a young pirate and lots of people got excited about finding these swords. Overall the event seemed to be a success.

I spotted a GM first by myself yesterday. It was at Lempona, Cuba. I teleported there and there he was. I stopped to tell my guild and all of a sudden everyone was there... Didn't get a weapon out of him.

I spotted a GM first by myself yesterday. It was at Lempona, Cuba. I teleported there and there he was. I stopped to tell my guild and all of a sudden everyone was there... Didn't get a weapon out of him.

I was there first at 2 GM's this weekend and I didn't get a weapon from either of them, I think they were waiting for a big crowd before giving them and by then there were so many people that many wouldn't get a weapon...

I had the same gm on both of the days which was Wallace. When I would say " What's cookin' good lookin'? " without a wink I would get the Desert Claw, then the next day when I said it with a wink I got the Viper's Kiss... I dunno maybe just coincidence.. :p

I'm still mad that I got nothing.Itried play ing the part of the EITC... One of them totally ignored me when I was the only one there. Then 5 more people came and got cipers kiss without persuation. UGH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back