Pirates Forums 100K Tag Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
To celebrate this huge milestone for Pirates Forums community, let's play:​

100K Tag Game header.png

"Create a slogan, saying, appreciation note, or anything positive towards the Forums or the Forums members, using the words "100,000" and tag your friends (Forums members) with it."
RULES:
You are allowed to tag between 2-5 members only. You are only allowed to post again after 5 other posts after your post. You cannot tag the same members again. Every post has to tag different members, the same members can only be tagged again after 5 posts.

This game will last only for 1 (one) week, and thread will be closed when time expires. The most unique sayings will receive recognitions, and the sayings will be announced here on the Forums.
Game approved by John Foulroberts
Let's start!
Thank you, Davy Darkrage, for creating this wonderful site and all the hardwork that has been putting into it, and thank you all Members and Staff who make this site as great as it is. We have reached 100,000 posts now, and on we go to the next 100,000!​

I got your back and I know you have mine
100,000 messages has felt like no time
From guild mates to family our bond is strong
Even with all the drama that's just so wrong
We built this site with blood, sweat, and tears
As for the future I have no fears
I'll be apart of the forums until my death
Being a true friend until my last breath

I got your back and I know you have mine
100,000 messages has felt like no time
From guild mates to family our bond is strong
Even with all the drama that's just so wrong
We built this site with blood, sweat, and tears
As for the future I have no fears
I'll be apart of the forums until my death
Being a true friend until my last breath
Nice one Will :)

I just want to clarify that:

- It is ok for the same person to post again, to say different things, as many times as you want to, and tag many more members (there a lot of members have not been tagged yet, surely they would love to be tagged ...), as long as they wait 5 posts first ... ;)
- Don't be scared of posting sayings ... it's not rocket science. It does not have to be very 'serious', being funny is encouraged. I saw a lot of members posting creative things, surely you all have things to say ... :D

If there are not so many posts, how are we going to pick the most unique ones ... I guess every post might get to be recognized if that's the case ... :D

Not long ago, twas the forums created
But long will it stand, with the power of pirates
For we are the best
We are the biggest
We are the most incredible family around the caribbean
Unknown by few, loved by many
Not afraid to speak
Our minds we Show
Opinions that battle
But who really knows?
So I wrap it up here
At the end of this poem,
to Congratulate 100,000 posts and the staff of Pirates Forums
Lets give a toast to 'em
Big Kab John Foulroberts Kat Five Knives JadeOHayes Johnny Mak

I am so thankful to have met so many great people here. Most of my best friends are those of whom I first met on the forums! I love the connections is allows you to make with everyone. I honestly feel at home here- and it didn't take but a few weeks for me to feel that way when I joined. I love everything about it! What a crazy bunch of pirates ye all are! I've enjoyed the times that I've nearly choked to death on water or almost dropped my computer at the sight of some posts the members have made! :excited: Let us continue to thrive and be great friends! I know I can't wait to see the day we go from 100,000 to 100,000x100 (do the math eh xD)! And I thank all of the Admins and staff for the amazing work they do and for just being great friends! Long live Pirates Forums, eh?! :drink:

>.<Kat>.< Bobby Flat Foot Davy Darkrage Captain Star Bad

100000 posts. Wow. That has to be some record. (We should apply for the world records book XD) It's amazing to think in just one and a half years we posted 100000 times (that's five zeros!!). It's been great to see the forums grow from October 2010 to April 2012. I'm proud to be a member of PiratesForums and will always be. I love all the dependable members, useful information, and interesting facts about PiratesOnline that I have learned here! When I joined I was a nooby level 37 and now I am a seasoned pirate- simply because of all the help and guidance from my fellow pirates. Thank you everyone for making the forums what they are.

Long live PiratesForums!

REMINDER ...

To be considered for the most unique sayings (we do have some undercover observers for this purpose), do not forget to:

- Somehow include "100,000" in your saying.

- Tag your friends (Forums members) - and try to tag different members, there are A LOT of us. Follow the rules, and try not to tag the same member before 5 posts pass by. The more members that are tagged, the more they will get involved in this game, which is the very purpose of a "Tag" Game. ;)

- For members who are not familiar with the tag feature, here is how to do it: Type in @name, then the system will automatically tag/notify that member and provide a link to the post. That's how your friends know about this thread, be invited, and it makes them feel special. So, post as many as you can, and tag as many members as you can! :cool:

Long hours of hard work and sacrifice
Facing adversities and unfavorable circumstances
... But that's what we are here for ...
Sharing fun, laughter and wisdom
Building friendships and being good guardians of the Caribbean
... Because that's what we are fighting for ...
Over 100,000 posts we have gone
Striving for excellence and 100,000 posts more
... And that's ... what we are going for!
Long Live PiratesForums! :excited:

From 2010 to 2011 We all banded together to create these wonderful forums.
2011 to 2012 Broke the limits with new records that Seemed unobtainable.
First 100 then 1000
Then 10,000
And now 100,000
All the great members, old friends and great role models for new players... Solomon Warshot , Basil Darkratte , Jane Sterncastle
These few years haven't been easy for alot of us... loss of old friends.. misunderstandings.. and even more complications

But I believe that if we continue to grow as we are we could become one of the biggest MMO forums out there
Numquam desperatio amicis Vive diu et bene, turpis patitur addeterreat a futura, fortuna!

I wish all of the people on the Pirates game were as nice and you guys on the Pirate Forums!
In appreciation of my friends here on the forums, I wrote this poem:

As we've reached our hundred thousandth post
With members from coast to coast
We hope to get to a million someday
I believe we can do it, yes, we will some way

(Sometimes it's hard to think of a rhyme) lol....
But thank you to all who have given their time
To make this a wonderful website
And to those who make the rules to help us all do right

Most of us don't know each other outside this pirate community
But I feel as though we are a big family
And I pray that I will get to see
All of you one day in eternity...

God bless and congrats on 100,000 posts!

Bobby Flat Foot, Captain Star, Will Nightwolf, James Birkshaw, Miss Anne Bridgebreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back