Pirates Forums and TLOPO

Hello Forum Family,

Today I'm happy to announce Pirates Forums has partnered with The Legend of Pirates Online. I believe TLOPO is the best bet at a future for the community, and I am excited and grateful at their progress and dedication to bringing back the game for everyone.

Going forward, we will become the official forum for the game and work alongside the TLOPO team to cater to the community cohesively. The forums will continue to operate largely as they always have, and we will still offer the same discussion categories and topics we do now, but our central focus will be on TLOPO.

I look forward to seeing what the future has in store, and I hope you all do too.

If there are any questions or comments, you may reply here or start a conversation with me (as always).

Davy Darkrage

why and when did TLOPO decide that they needed these forums? I thought they didn't want one until the game was open to the public (if any)?

why and when did TLOPO decide that they needed these forums? I thought they didn't want one until the game was open to the public (if any)?
We debated it recently due to the community getting so large (almost 30,000 monthly visitors on our website). So we thought it'd be awesome to have a community site for em' all to hang out and chat. It's the same reason why we got IRC.

We debated it recently due to the community getting so large (almost 30,000 monthly visitors on our website). So we thought it'd be awesome to have a community site for em' all to hang out and chat. It's the same reason why we got IRC.

and why pf.co? are they the team the tlopo devs trust?

is tlopo and pf.co prepared to suffer cyber attacks from individuals who might have felt unfairly treated due to past endeavors of making tlopo "community" sites/pacts with tlopo?

Yes, we're prepared for trolls being trolls. The security of TLOPO and the Forums is strong, I do not think we'll have any problems.

are you the official spokesperson for tlopo? lol you've seemed to be pretty vocal for some time now. and i seriously thought that davy would reply to some of these questions.

i seriously thought that davy would reply to some of these questions.
I seriously will.

is tlopo and pf.co prepared to suffer cyber attacks from individuals who might have felt unfairly treated due to past endeavors of making tlopo "community" sites/pacts with tlopo?
Yes. We made recent infrastructure changes to protect the forums as best we can.

Hello Forum Family,

Today I'm happy to announce Pirates Forums has partnered with The Legend of Pirates Online. I believe TLOPO is the best bet at a future for the community, and I am excited and grateful at their progress and dedication to bringing back the game for everyone.

Going forward, we will become the official forum for the game and work alongside the TLOPO team to cater to the community cohesively. The forums will continue to operate largely as they always have, and we will still offer the same discussion categories and topics we do now, but our central focus will be on TLOPO.

I look forward to seeing what the future has in store, and I hope you all do too.

If there are any questions or comments, you may reply here or start a conversation with me (as always).

Davy Darkrage
My 2 cents worth, sound reasoning.

We all know what we've been through the last few years and this is our realistic and only future currently, we should all get behind this "HUGE" effort.

Not many Pirates/People have time to spend half their day visiting different ports of call (forums) to share their views and keep in touch.

Well done! :cheers:
:pirate ship:

Back