Pirates Forums and TLOPO

Most of you guys are worrying too much. Jump starting a community forum is one of the best ways the gear up for the game. Worrying about unknown complications from implementing a pre-release game forum creates unnecessary stress. Just enjoy it.
On the other hand, this game will be put on Steam, correct? It would be a great way to increase reception.
I don't remember where I heard this, but it can't be put on Steam because it's legally not their game. Also, I feel like there would be some compatibility issues, but I'm not sure on that one.

Most of you guys are worrying too much. Jump starting a community forum is one of the best ways the gear up for the game. Worrying about unknown complications from implementing a pre-release game forum creates unnecessary stress. Just enjoy it.
On the other hand, this game will be put on Steam, correct? It would be a great way to increase reception.
Why would it be on Steam? What's wrong with downloading the launcher from the main site?

Wondering why its taking so long to update the game. Isn't toontown rewritten out of alpha already? I would think that some easy stuff would be implemented. I sometimes see devs running around with guns and knives, yet the players don't have them. Is there a reason why implementation of stuff into the game is taking a long time?

Wondering why its taking so long to update the game. Isn't toontown rewritten out of alpha already? I would think that some easy stuff would be implemented. I sometimes see devs running around with guns and knives, yet the players don't have them. Is there a reason why implementation of stuff into the game is taking a long time?
Because a lot of those features are extremely buggy or broken and can mess up your character. They only want to release bug free, fully completed content.

Is it possible for the game to go into Beta in a month or 2, or is it too buggy yet? Asking bc I don't know the insider stuff lol

I haven't been on today yet, but is there any chance you guys could fix the Right Mouse Button? You are supposed to be able to rotate the camera with it but it doesn't work in Alpha, only in dev. version. If it works in Dev shouldn't it transfer to Alpha?

I haven't been on today yet, but is there any chance you guys could fix the Right Mouse Button? You are supposed to be able to rotate the camera with it but it doesn't work in Alpha, only in dev. version. If it works in Dev shouldn't it transfer to Alpha?
you can turn the camera with right click

Also, clicking is the broken part. You can't fix the camera once you have clicked, and it moves in a random direction :(

Back