Pirates Forums Best Of 2011 Winners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
Yup after quite a bit of waiting we finally have our winners. Before I announce them I just want to remind you all that to even have been a nominee you must have been a forums member for at least 6 months and you needed to be active. For those who win tonight you will be receiving your prize in a pm either from JadeOHayes or John Foulroberts. Now let's begin the show.

Got the sound working but who knows for how long.

You did an EXCELLENT job with the video, Will! Packed with info, great editing and funny! :cool:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS, you represent the best of our Forums! And thank you for all members who contribute to this Forums; we are all in this together, to make this Forums great!

You all deserve ...
johsealofapproval2.png

:D

Holy Toledo! I am utterly & unequivocally speechless!!! I do not deserve this attention...mates.
*I...I...awww..."thank you" so much everyone. :piratemickey:
I would like to take a moment to congratulate each of the nominees as I am very surprised to even be "considered" amongst the likes of such esteemed pirates such as ye :eek:.
I would like to thank Will on providing such an "entertaining" video to watch :woot: I love the chosen music, graphic fonts, & overall design, mate. Thank you for all of the hard work, Will.
I would like to thank each individual of the pirates forums staff. I can only imagine how challenging this 2011 year may have been...&...I truly appreciate all of the hard work, energy, time, & sweat each of you have made to push to make this pirate forums successful as one of the best related to the game ~ POTCO.
I would like to extend a sincere "thank you," to Davy Darkrage :). Without Davy's devotion towards this site (as I have explained to him before), I would still be addicted to facebook, lol. Thank you for bringing me "back to my senses," Davy :D!!!
Last but not least, I would like to give a genuine thanks to an individual who first informed me concerning this site. This person deserves all the credit for "inviting" me here to join, as member. I thank you - HartOnFire! I miss you & I hope wherever you may be, that you are happy ;).
Thank you, me hearties! Arrrrgh....

Congratulations to all the winners! I'm sure it was a hard decision to make.

I'm looking forward to what next year brings and the people who come with the new year. :drink:

Thank you to the staff who put their time and energy into making the Pirates Forums Best Of 2011. The video looks great! My favorite "part" in the video was the "Moment of Silence" for the pirates we lost this year.
clapping.gif
You guys did a fantastic job! Thank you!! :D

Reactions: Bad
The music at the start got me all worked up ;)
Oh and Also the members never got thanked for joining these fourms Tshh tshh :arrrrr:

Thank You Will, Admins, Mods and everyone. This site has progressed greatly and not just due to a few players but due to the work of everyone in the community. And still moving forward as every day passes, everyone deserves an award

Thanks again,
Leo

Reactions: Bad
Congratulations at all the winners! Also a big 'Thank you' to everyone who helped put together the video. Next year I'm sure, will be just as great!​

Also...​
Thanks for the award :oops: :)

Awesome work on the video Will!

Congrats to all the winners!

We value every single member here on the forums. Even if you just come online without posting replies. Thank you for choosing us as your source for news and information about the game. To all those that contribute greatly, thank you too! All you members make the forums what they are today, we, the staff are here to make sure everything is running smoothly without any issues to make your visit enjoyable and drama free. Also, a big Thank you to Davy Darkrage for creating this Forum and adding all these great features we have today.

*claps* YAY FOR EVERYBODY! and i some points, the snow was like a huge dramatic even :p and congrats for everybody :D :D :D

Congrats to All the Winners!!!:rumgone: Will's Video said it all folks this place isnt great without YOU... Keep up the great work :) And a VERY nicely done video mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back