Pirates Forums Best Of 2011 Winners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to all the winners!
A special congrats to Shamus the Brute as well! I was a little dissapointed to see I wasn't one of the winners ( I was a nominee) but there's always next year :) Let's just hope the world doesn't end before the winners are announced next year xD

Good job everyone, and congratulations to our winners!!!
I'd also like to thank everyone on this site. EVERY SINGLE MEMBER. Without all of you we wouldn't be able to have such a wonderful website. Keep up the great work!!!
Heh heh...
approval.JPG

View attachment 21141

Nice job Will!!

Again, thank you so much for being a part of this wonderful community! :D

JadeOHayes and I made the titles and winners for awards on the video. :D

That JFR Seal of Approval... It takes a lot to earn it from me lol... I am a stickler for good quality. Consider it my award to you, Will :p

:woot:

1.JPG
2.JPG

Full List of the winners
Looter of the Year-Blackbeard
Sailor of the Year-Constance O'Hara
Brawler of the Year-Christopher Cannonskull
Mini-Gamer of the Year-James Birkshaw

Party Animal of the Year-Serena Eclipse
Game Tester of the Year-LEO
Guild Recruiter of the Year-Jim Hexskull
Storyteller of the Year-Eliza Creststeel

Best Avatars of the Year-Bobby Flat Foot
Best Signatures of the Year-Johnny da Pirate
Best Albums of the Year- Corey

Addicted Member-Big Kab
Wisest Member-Shamus The Brute
Most Welcoming-Miss Anne Bridgebreaker
Funniest Member-Richard Cannonwalker

Pirates Forums Member of the Year-Shamus The Brute

I just sent out the awards to the following people:

Blackbeard
Constance O'Hara
Christopher Cannonskull
James Birkshaw
Serena Eclipse
LEO
Jim Hexskull
Eliza Creststeel

If your name is not listed here, JadeOHayes will send out the other half. Check your Inbox for your awards!

Congratulations to everyone who won! I am truly honored to win an award in this (as I never win anything :p) and I cannot thank the staff enough for this! Great job Will with putting the video together, and Great job John and Jade for all of those titles! I am thrilled to be, just a mere part of this forum, and I am proud to call this my home, and all of you my family. Thank you all for making this forum what it is, and thanks to the staff members for putting up with all of us and making this site the best forum out there!

WTG Everyone who won!

Great job on the vid Will. My family and I thoroughly enjoyed watching it.

Cant wait till next years!

i would have won best brawler of the year have u seen some of the pics in my album captain thomas im fighting like 34 guys at a time and like 6 bosses all at one time but i would have only won if i had been on here longer so i could anominate my self xD jk i wouldnt have won but
CONGRADULATIONS TO THE WONNERS OF 2011'S BEST WOOT WOOT TO ALL OF U AND WOOT WOOT TO THE MUSIC AND ALSO
woot woot to the best brawler :) ( hes my favorite :D )

i meant winners -_-

i would have won best brawler of the year have u seen some of the pics in my album captain thomas im fighting like 34 guys at a time and like 6 bosses all at one time but i would have only won if i had been on here longer so i could anominate my self xD jk i wouldnt have won but
CONGRADULATIONS TO THE WONNERS OF 2011'S BEST WOOT WOOT TO ALL OF U AND WOOT WOOT TO THE MUSIC AND ALSO
woot woot to the best brawler :) ( hes my favorite :D )

i meant winners -_-
Brawler is for pvp and 6 month membership required to be even considered for nomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back