Pirates Forums Best of 2015 Winners

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
Hey everyone, it's time for this year's winners for our Best of [Year] event.

It's been a great year on the forums and hopefully soon we'll be able to sail with one another again on The Legend of Pirates Online. Thanks for the memories this year and enjoy the video! Thanks to all the moderators who helped with this. ;)

Please let me know if you have any corrections/questions/concerns.

Best of 2011
Best of 2012
Best of 2013
Best of 2014

Hey everyone, it's time for this year's winners for our Best of [Year] event.

It's been a great year on the forums and hopefully soon we'll be able to sail with one another again on The Legend of Pirates Online. Thanks for the memories this year and enjoy the video! Thanks to all the moderators who helped with this. ;)

Please let me know if you have any corrections/questions/concerns.

Best of 2011
Best of 2012
Best of 2013
Best of 2014
Way to go @Mike Wass and other winners! Myself and everyone at The Legend of Pirates Online is grateful to be recognized!

P.S. May I reupload this video to my channel, @Captain Redhorn?

Thank you to the staff and whoever else worked on this project this year! I'm very surprised I was even considered as the Member of The Year. Though I'm not all that active here any longer, It does mean a lot to me to be recognized by the community. And really, it only seems that there are brighter days for this community and the entire POTCO community ahead. Again thank you all, and congratulations to everyone else. :)

glitter_star6.gif
glitter_star6.gif
congrats.gif
glitter_star6.gif
glitter_star6.gif

Back