Event Pirates Forums Halloween Meet and Greet (2017)

halloween_mg_banner.png
Ahoy everyone,

With TLOPO's Open Beta in full swing, I thought it would be a great idea to continue our tradition here at PF of hosting meet and greets. The last meet and greet was hosted this January - it has been too long!

For those of you who are new to the community or have never attended one of these events, I'll give you the gist. Essentially, if you've ever wanted to have a massive get-together with other forums members, chill with staff, or otherwise want to have fun, this is the perfect event for you. Feel free to introduce yourself, rack up the numbers on your friends list, and fill your albums with amazing screenshots!

You've probably noticed that I included the word "Halloween" in the thread title, and that the banner is done up in a similar manner. Yep, this meet and greet is deviating from the normal preference of hosting during folks' spring/summer/winter breaks, but for good reason. Halloween is a landmark date in our community (and it truly has a lot in store for us this year). We're going to be celebrating 10 years of POTCO (and we recently celebrated 7 years of PF)!

Okay, enough jibber jabber. Where am I going and when is this happening?

Server: Bequermo
Date: 10/28/2017 (Saturday)
Time: 5:30PM to 7:30PM CDT
Timezone converter

You may have just noticed that I mentioned Tomas Blanco. Last meet and greet was a bit of a special case since Beta was just getting underway - no additional events were planned in order to avoid any participation issues with folks having low-level pirates. This time around, a looting raid is possible, courtesy of having our own resident boss, Tomas Blanco.

We're also going to be offering up a medal for this event as well! Simply attach a screenshot in this thread of your pirate at the event and you'll receive this medal:

halloween_mg.png

Be sure to invite your friends and spread the word. Looking forward to seeing all of you in a week!

Past Meet and Greets:
1st Annual Meet and Greet
- July 2011
- Gallery of Screenshots
Winter Meet and Greet - December 2011
- Gallery of Screenshots
Spring Meet and Greet - April 2012
- Gallery of Screenshots
Summer Meet and Greet - August 2012
- Gallery of Screenshots
Winter Meet and Greet
- January 2017
- Gallery of Screenshots

No doubt at all this'll be a fun loot raid with everyone at Cutthroat Island! I can see it all happen now.... Looking forward to next week!

What to do. Dead Merchant Party with Portuguese Clan, or at Cutthroat Island?
Gold or Rum, safe or insane. I chose to spin the bottle tomorrow

Thank you for keeping the timezone difference in mind this time! Means a lot to us not in the USA! I'll try my best to make it, because it's earlier this time! :D

Thank you for keeping the timezone difference in mind this time! Means a lot to us not in the USA! I'll try my best to make it, because it's earlier this time! :D

Ditto, what Rouhan said....although I have work early sunday morning but hopefully I can stop by for a while :)

Back