Event  Pirates Forums Meet and Greet

What would you like to do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pfmeetandgreet.png

Ahoy all!​
Many of you have been talking about planning a meet and greet or a meet up for some time now, and I decided to actually host one!! If you've ever wanted to meet someone on the forums, now is your chance! We will meet in the Port Royal Town, in the area where the Royal Anchor is. After we've met each other, and maybe had a little talk, we will do an activity of your choice: Loot Sailing, Looting (Raven's Cove, Tormenta) or we could do the Boss Battle! You can vote for what you would like to do in the poll above!​
Please remember to follow this thread so you can get updates!
I will announce which activity we will do the day before the party. Majority on the poll wins.​

Who: The Pirates Forums community!
What: Meet and Greet
Where: Port Royal near the Royal Anchor
When: July 16th (Saturday), at 5:00 PM Central Time.
Server: Bequermo
Why: To meet your fellow mates!

We will meet here:​
highlight.png

I may also record this event, so be on the lookout for a new video!​
Invite your friends!​

Promo vid:​

Great event, John! I can almost guarantee that we would do 'all of those ideas'. Learning from past experience, ppl got bored just standing around, and also some ppl couldn't make it right at the beginning of the event, and just kept on coming until 2-3 hours later. The host (you) and maybe you can assign some other ppl to join you to host it, would have to stay the entire time, while some guests are coming and going.

We may be able to just meet and greet for the first 15-30 minutes while taking group organized pose pictures (we can do emotes, dancing, holding weapons, swimming, etc - be creative!), then we will do 2 or 3 activities. For instance, the Black Pearl, then looting/raiding Tormenta, and it ends with sailing/fighting bounty hunters (every one of them approx. 30 minutes max). After that, we can go to one of those bars of our choice and just hang out in there if anybody wants to chit chat or play poker/blackjack or do whatever, but the main event is officially over (I can promise you there will be ppl who still want to hang out, or even just come), so that anybody who has other plans can still do them. The entire event will last approx. 2 hours, plus the extra time to hang out at the end.

To summarize, we can have 4 programs for the main event: group pics, and 3 main activities (from the polls). After the those end, anybody could hang out at the bar, go to Darkhart, Foul, Neban, Remington or whatever activities the ppl who still stay behind want.

Lol idk if i should come it might start into a bar fight again but this time without the bar XD

:lol1: Don't start the fight until the end, ok? We wanna meet in peace and do activities 'together' instead of 'against each other' (the enemies are those bounty hunters, undead and ghosts, not us ... ). And AFTER we all do those, then we can go to the bar and the bar is officially yours! ;)

With all those ideas, Jade, maybe you can host one at the end-ish of next month.
A pre back-to-school kinda thing...Labor Day.

Well, I plan to do that ... but for a 'rather selfish' reason, actually ... :p
I want to try to master my first Jade instead of working on all 4 of them at the same time ... :facepalm:. And maybe at the end of it, I could throw a party.

It will not be 'back to school' event or 'end of summer' event though, unfortunately ... (or I'd have to master Jade in ... uh ... less than a month?)

It's OK, Jonathan, school down here comes back on early August (since they went out for summer earlier too), so it's out of question there. But Labor Day weekend is a possibility in the future. Let's worry about John's event first right now! :D

:lol1: Don't start the fight until the end, ok? We wanna meet in peace and do activities 'together' instead of 'against each other' (the enemies are those bounty hunters, undead and ghosts, not us ... ). And AFTER we all do those, then we can go to the bar and the bar is officially yours! ;)
aww but starting bar fights is a specialty of mine as well as proving ppl wrong at talking my way out of things and whole bunch of other stuff and besides who doesnt love a good joke:cool: u know i makes things interesting lol just be lucky im gonna have unlimited back by then or else u would have to see my underwear which apparently looks too good for u to see

Kate is soo absolutely there... Depending on what she's doing that afternoon, you never know. :mad: With my luck, I'll be nowhere NEAR my computer :p Like, downstairs on the couch ^^

I'll be there for about an hour... My guild is having their second anniversary event that night its been in planning for about a month I don't think I can move it...

Back