Pirates Forums Now Hiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
Ahoy Forum Family!

With the upcoming release of TLOPO Beta, we are evaluating Staff and looking for members who are interested in our volunteer positions.

Greeters - The most important position we have here on the Forums, as you are the first interaction a new member has with us. You would be responsible for making new members feel welcome by posting a note on their profile when they join. You will receive alerts when new members join to help you. If you welcome new members anyways, now is a great time to join the team.

News Reporters - You would be responsible for keeping up to date with TLOPO, and posting any relevant news to the forums. We are looking for active players who want to help keep the community up to date.

We are run entirely by volunteers and appreciate all the helping hands we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place, please reply to this thread noting what position you prefer.

Thank you!

Ahoy Forum Family!

With the upcoming release of TLOPO Beta, we are evaluating Staff and looking for members who are interested in our volunteer positions.

Greeters - The most important position we have here on the Forums, as you are the first interaction a new member has with us. You would be responsible for making new members feel welcome by posting a note on their profile when they join. You will receive alerts when new members join to help you. If you welcome new members anyways, now is a great time to join the team.

News Reporters - You would be responsible for keeping up to date with TLOPO, and posting any relevant news to the forums. We are looking for active players who want to help keep the community up to date.

We are run entirely by volunteers and appreciate all the helping hands we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place, please reply to this thread noting what position you prefer.

Thank you!

I'd be interested in being a greeter if i could, thanks! :)

I would love to be a Greeter or News Reporter! :)

I am exclusively interested in News Reporting, as I love writing and would love to help TLOPO or the Forums in any way I can!

I'd be interested in either, but what exactly would I do as a news reporter? Help write release notes or something?

But yea, I would definitely be interested in greeting :)
News Reporters would be delegated with checking TLOPO release notes and blog posts often and posting them to the forums. It has currently been just whoever wants to post them can post them, but this will now be the job of News Reporters.

I would be interested but I would like to know the details of everything that would be expected first. Although it seems that I might be a little late to the process.

Edit: I would prefer the position of News Reporter though I'd happily accept either position were they offered.

Ahoy Forum Family!

Thank you!

asked multiple times to become a greeter or moderator to no response, would really appreciate one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back