Pirates Forums Now Hiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Captain Star. Im interested in beeing a Greeter as i really love to be friendly and helpfull at the same time. I can insure you that i will do all i can to welcome New People to the forums as im really active

Ahoy Forum Family!

With the upcoming release of TLOPO Beta, we are evaluating Staff and looking for members who are interested in our volunteer positions.

Greeters - The most important position we have here on the Forums, as you are the first interaction a new member has with us. You would be responsible for making new members feel welcome by posting a note on their profile when they join. You will receive alerts when new members join to help you. If you welcome new members anyways, now is a great time to join the team.

News Reporters - You would be responsible for keeping up to date with TLOPO, and posting any relevant news to the forums. We are looking for active players who want to help keep the community up to date.

We are run entirely by volunteers and appreciate all the helping hands we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place, please reply to this thread noting what position you prefer.

Thank you!
Good Afternoon. I use to play this with my older son when he was 12. It was awesome to have a game to play with him on. Now my middle son is 12 and plays this as well. I would love to be a greeter as I have played this game for years , however any capacity I can volunteer for I am more then willing too. Please consider me open for any position you may need assistance with. Thank you for your consideration.

If you are interested in either of these volunteer positions, please make sure to post your interest by replying to this thread. Sending a PM to myself or any other Staff
does not count as letting us know you are interested.

You must post on this thread in order to be considered for either of these positions.

Thank you everyone who has posted already!! :high5:

If you are interested in either of these volunteer positions, please make sure to post your interest by replying to this thread. Sending a PM to myself or any other Staff

You must post on this thread in order to be considered for either of these positions.

i will!!!

Of course I would like to participate and help the community in every way I can but I'm afraid I will be awful at it :/ . But look for someone good and good luck to everyone who wants to participate!!! :)

I've been wanting the greeter position for a while! It would be lovely, though I try to greet everyone

I Would love to help out the TLOPO Crew. It would be an honor to be honest

Ahoy Forum Family!

With the upcoming release of TLOPO Beta, we are evaluating Staff and looking for members who are interested in our volunteer positions.

Greeters - The most important position we have here on the Forums, as you are the first interaction a new member has with us. You would be responsible for making new members feel welcome by posting a note on their profile when they join. You will receive alerts when new members join to help you. If you welcome new members anyways, now is a great time to join the team.

News Reporters - You would be responsible for keeping up to date with TLOPO, and posting any relevant news to the forums. We are looking for active players who want to help keep the community up to date.

We are run entirely by volunteers and appreciate all the helping hands we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place, please reply to this thread noting what position you prefer.

Thank you!
Hey I'd be interested in taking both positions if available! Potco, and by obvious extent Tlopo, has been a massive joy to take part of backed by a grand community that is as great as the game it backs. So taking on one of these task would be my way of thanking the community for being so amazing. So any task you have for me sign me up.

To clarify...

Pirates Forums staff =/= TLOPO staff. Some of us overlap (like me), but the two are not one and the same. This is exclusively for the forums only. As stated above, we're looking for News Reporters and Greeters - we are not looking to fill roles on the TLOPO team.
Yeah, but John, what if I want to stalk people and say "Hello!" over and over in TLOPO as a greeter? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ahoy Forum Family!

Thank you!

I would be interested in either!

Ahoy Forum Family!

Thank you!

I would totally be interested in becoming a greeter. I love making new friends and I love to make people feel welcomed!

I would love to be a greeter, nice to help out and introduce new people to the beauty that is the Tlopo commune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back