Announcement Pirates Forums Now Hiring !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
Ahoy Forum Family!

It is that time again!

We have been evaluating our Staff, and are looking for members who are interested in our volunteer positions.

Greeters - The most important position we have here on the Forums, as you are the first interaction a new member has with us. You would be responsible for making new members feel welcome by posting a note on their profile when they join. You will receive alerts when new members join to help you. If you welcome new members anyways, now is a great time to join the team.

News Reporters - You would be responsible for keeping up to date with TLOPO, and posting any relevant news to the forums. We are looking for active players who want to help keep the community up to date.

We are run entirely by volunteers and appreciate all the helping hands we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place, please reply to this thread noting what position you prefer.

We will be closing this thread next Sunday, July 2nd at 10:00 pm EDT.

Thank you!

I'm interested in a greeter position so hit me up if you need someone. The news reporter position also seems interesting to me as I regularly play the game but I wouldn't know where to get the news from. Technically I'm available for both positions but the greeter one seems more suited to me.

I'd be up for the News Reporter position. Checking for TLOPO updates is already a part of my routine, and I'm always checking the forums as well so it wouldn't be an issue. Happy to help.

Last edited:
I'd love to be a greeter, our community is so great at wwelcoming more people back to the Caribbean and welcoming people who are new to our amazing community, and I'd love to join them in doing this! :)

Ahoy Forum Family!

It is that time again!

We have been evaluating our Staff, and are looking for members who are interested in our volunteer positions.

Greeters - The most important position we have here on the Forums, as you are the first interaction a new member has with us. You would be responsible for making new members feel welcome by posting a note on their profile when they join. You will receive alerts when new members join to help you. If you welcome new members anyways, now is a great time to join the team.

News Reporters - You would be responsible for keeping up to date with TLOPO, and posting any relevant news to the forums. We are looking for active players who want to help keep the community up to date.

We are run entirely by volunteers and appreciate all the helping hands we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place, please reply to this thread noting what position you prefer.

Thank you!
Hello, I would love to be a News Reporter, I love finding out what's new and sharing them with everyone so they could stay up to date, this community is so great and would love to more for it!

I'd like to apply for the greeter position please. I try and greet new players anyways would just make it official :).

I'd love a news reporter position, keeping people up-to-date with the newest TLOPO news sounds fun and it helps the community out to :)

I'm decently active i'm on the forums and game daily.

If you all need the extra help, I'm always happy to lend a hand in whatever way possible. I like to think I do an alright job keeping up to date on TLOPO updates, and do my best to break the game every time you all do update it :D if you all want the help, I'm happy to provide :)

I could contribute to the greeter position! Whenever a notification pops up I'll be quick to answer them.

Being a greeter would be a great position, I would love to be one of the first people for new players to meet. Is there any certain way I need to put in an application?

I'd love to be a News Reporter as I'am extremely active and also keep up to date with recent updates, etc. This is why I think this will be a perfect roll for me. :D

I'ld love to become a News Reporter because, I'm always active on the forums as well as I have the forums pinned on my browser, I'd also love to work with @Bartholomew Bladespinner in informing the community about events!

If not I would love to still become greeter because I always say to new members, Welcome to the forums! If you ever need anything feel free to pm me! :). As you can also see I have like 9 pages full of me saying that to new people. But, I like doing both, either or, will work for me!

SOME EXAMPLES OF MY WORK:

ping.png ping2.png ping3.pngreal1.png real2.png real3.png
real5.png
I keep everyone up to date on things and stuff like that are on a 3d party application were people can text chat and voice chat! :)

https://gyazo.com/a4a373b0922d49b88ac645ff5233f81e
https://gyazo.com/317955a6f28b8e837f9353b75c5ebcbb
^
A GIF of all of my release notes I did.

Last edited:
Hi! I would very much like to volunteer to be a greeter. I have anyway tried to greet anyone that joins the TLOPO forums and getting an alert of new members would make it much easier :)

:bounce::bow::p:crab: I would love to be considered for either one of the positions but to be honest, My first choice would be the Greeter and then The News Poster...:crab::p:bow::bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back