Announcement Pirates Forums Now Hiring !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very much interested in the News Reporter position. Keeping up with the latest humdrum is something I do on a regular basis. I like to think I have a talent for conveying information in an understandable, and entertaining way. I'm just as wily on the keyboard as I am on the seas!

And don't let the lack of an avatar fool ya...I'm just er...still looking for the best opportunity to take a good in game screenshot for that.

Would like either position but I do think Jeapers would be a good news reporter since he constantly posts stuff on the discords about release notes and updates

If you are interested in either of these volunteer positions, please make sure to post your interest by replying to this thread. Sending a PM to myself or any other
Staff member does not count as letting us know you are interested.

You must post on this thread in order to be considered for either of these positions.

Thank you everyone who has posted already!!

Wow, this is interesting, though statistically I have a low chance of being picked for this but hey, why not...

I'm interested in becoming a Greeter, not so much a news reporter because of my schedule and because I just feel a greeter would be the most suitable position I can fill, I can say that I have a lot of administrative experience throughout the online gaming community (all voluntary), especially in "customer support" roles you can say, but I won't, though true, I feel it's not necessary to show this off as I am quite contempt with simply greeting new players just as this role implies, plus it would give me another reason to get on the forums everyday and a great opportunity to meet new players and to get more involved with this small yet amazing community of players.

I hope I'm considered for this role, it seems like a great opportunity and honestly I just want to see this community thrive as a whole and to see how many great accomplishments we get through over time.

Once again, thanks for this opportunity and hope I'm picked for this small yet very important role.

~Captain Ed

On a side note, I am also very active, though my forums account doesn't really show it, I am on the forums very frequently just so you know.

I'd very much like to be either honestly. I love the interactions with other members of the community, I'm in some of the sub-forum aswell.

I'm going into my senior year, and and lead editor for the school newspaper.

Last edited:
I can't quite step up yet... But I want you all to know I think you're AWESOME!!! I've played MMOs since 2000 and this is one of the top two most epic game communities I've ever seen. Keep pouring on the awesomesauce!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back