Announcement Pirates Forums Now Hiring !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to be a news reporter! Hey, it's summer time and I have absolute nothing to do. It's better than doing nothing!

tumblr_n4mz4xSbB01si4jeeo1_500.gif

I have always wanted to be a staff member of this great community. Whether it was for the forums or for the TLOPO community in general. I have spoke to several people about this and I have decided to put my time into either a greeter or a News Reporter. I want to help the community as much as I can and I feel that this is just the first step to my hope of helping those in need.

Hello! Willing to help with any position, anywhere you need the extra help! I'm not sure how to be a new reporter but I'm sure if I get the part, I'll be told how to do it XD, anyway, either position!

I'll be a greeter. I appreciated the greetings I got when I joined, and would like to pass that on to others.

Ahoy Forum Family!

It is that time again!

We have been evaluating our Staff, and are looking for members who are interested in our volunteer positions.

Greeters - The most important position we have here on the Forums, as you are the first interaction a new member has with us. You would be responsible for making new members feel welcome by posting a note on their profile when they join. You will receive alerts when new members join to help you. If you welcome new members anyways, now is a great time to join the team.

News Reporters - You would be responsible for keeping up to date with TLOPO, and posting any relevant news to the forums. We are looking for active players who want to help keep the community up to date.

We are run entirely by volunteers and appreciate all the helping hands we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place, please reply to this thread noting what position you prefer.

We will be closing this thread next Sunday, July 2nd at 10:00 pm EDT.

Thank you!

I would be willing to do either. I am 52, have an AS degree in Electronics and have worked as a software developer for almost 20 years. I love the game and want to see it not only get back to its previous stature, but to surpass it and make it into something that other gaming companies view as a model for what an MMORPG should be

Ahoy Forum Family!

It is that time again!

We have been evaluating our Staff, and are looking for members who are interested in our volunteer positions.

Greeters - The most important position we have here on the Forums, as you are the first interaction a new member has with us. You would be responsible for making new members feel welcome by posting a note on their profile when they join. You will receive alerts when new members join to help you. If you welcome new members anyways, now is a great time to join the team.

News Reporters - You would be responsible for keeping up to date with TLOPO, and posting any relevant news to the forums. We are looking for active players who want to help keep the community up to date.

We are run entirely by volunteers and appreciate all the helping hands we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place, please reply to this thread noting what position you prefer.

We will be closing this thread next Sunday, July 2nd at 10:00 pm EDT.

Thank you!
News.

I would love to be hired for the Greeter position. I have a custom made .gif, which I can attach to a new members profile, giving them a warm welcome with a small personally written paragraph welcoming them aboard. I have already been doing this for some time under the "New Member" thread, and the Greeter position would further help me in greeting players to the Caribbean.
Best Regards, Tom.

My custom made .gif:
Gif.gif

I would love to be a news reporter! I understand if I do not have enough rep to be able to apply to something like this, but I played this game when it was in its original form and I absolutely loved the community revolved around it. Now that y'all are reviving it, I feel like this community is tenfold the original. Everyone here is excited to play what they once knew and I think we are all rediscovering that sense of community that we received from the game. I also admire how staff do not get caught up in drama with the other revival communities and only focus on bringing back the game that we all knew, which I think is everyone's desire.

Thanks!

Hello, current forum staff! I would love to be a News Reporter! Not only do I post about updates on third party applications, like the older TLOPO Facebook page, and my own looting community, but I am also an avid poster about game news here on the forums! I also believe that it is the job of News Reporters to not just "report" the news, as it were, but to expand on it, to help other people understand it, and to answer questions people may have about it! As for my skills, writing is one of my strongest points, which can be seen in my narrative writing, something I enjoy doing frequently. I also have some real life experience with journalism and news updates, since I ran sports and editorials in my school newspaper.

Thanks for this opportunity you have given all of us on the forums!

-Tom Savageflint

Hello! I just made this account specifically for this thread. I used to play POTCO and only just found out about TLOPO and boy am I excited. I'm 20 years old so I'm mature and would love to help out the new community, I would love to be a greeter if you've got room, if not it's no big deal. Thank you!

I Would Love To Be A Greater I Am On For At least 2 Hours A Day, 4 Days A Week
I Have Play Tlopo And Potco So Helping New Player Wouldnt Be A Problem
Pm Me If You Got Any Questions Thx!

I would love to volunteer to become a greeter. TLOPO have come a long way and will continue to grow and create a positive community :) Proud to be a part of this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back