Announcement Pirates Forums Now Hiring !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would LOVE to be a news reporter. I play this game almost every day (with small exceptions when out of town) and would love to give back to the community and help out in any way possible. I already check the news and release updates every time there is a new addition and would have a lot of fun writing a post about them too. I cannot wait to help out and I thank you for your consideration.:type:

Ahoy Forum Family!

It is that time again!

We have been evaluating our Staff, and are looking for members who are interested in our volunteer positions.

Greeters - The most important position we have here on the Forums, as you are the first interaction a new member has with us. You would be responsible for making new members feel welcome by posting a note on their profile when they join. You will receive alerts when new members join to help you. If you welcome new members anyways, now is a great time to join the team.

News Reporters - You would be responsible for keeping up to date with TLOPO, and posting any relevant news to the forums. We are looking for active players who want to help keep the community up to date.

We are run entirely by volunteers and appreciate all the helping hands we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place, please reply to this thread noting what position you prefer.

We will be closing this thread next Sunday, July 2nd at 10:00 pm EDT.

Thank you!
I would appreciate to be accepted onto the forums staff greeters team and if that is open I would be fine as a News Reporter just willing to help out :)

I am interested in the News Reporter position. I have worked as a GM on an online game before and I've loved Pirates Online ever since it came out. Thank you :)

Ahoy Forum Family!

It is that time again!

We have been evaluating our Staff, and are looking for members who are interested in our volunteer positions.

Greeters - The most important position we have here on the Forums, as you are the first interaction a new member has with us. You would be responsible for making new members feel welcome by posting a note on their profile when they join. You will receive alerts when new members join to help you. If you welcome new members anyways, now is a great time to join the team.

News Reporters - You would be responsible for keeping up to date with TLOPO, and posting any relevant news to the forums. We are looking for active players who want to help keep the community up to date.

We are run entirely by volunteers and appreciate all the helping hands we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place, please reply to this thread noting what position you prefer.

Thank you!

Captain Star,

Ahoy! I just created my forums profile, and I may only be a landlubber, but I've been playing this game since my early childhood before Disney shut it down. I missed the game so much, as it was one of my childhood favorites. I am very passionate about the POTC franchise, and would be very interested and dedicated to one of your open staff positions on this forum. It would make me so happy to be able to contribute to the team that made this game a reality once again after its shut down. I hope you will consider me as a staff member!

Your Pirate Friend, Alex

I wouldn't mind becoming a greeter, that sounds like fun! I was around in the original too c: I'm on more in the evening and night so I could greet around then! If not I'll probably do some greeting anyway because I want to be more involved with the game. :)

I am down to become a greeter since as of right now I am on vacation without my computer and only my phone. So i am mainly on the forums as of right now. That is not to say that i wont be on the forums when i return to my home. As i will still continue to be on the forums whenever I can. I've also started to greet people welcoming them to their pirate home just to get an idea of how the greeter role is like. :)

Last edited:

Hello I'm Simon Burnwalker. I'd love to be a News Reporter so I could tell others about the news since I love hearing about the news and letting other people get to know about it! I'm very active, and I come on Daily. Also It's my dream working for the TLOPO forums I was an experienced POTCO player 5 maxed out pirates and played since 2009. Thank you!!

Ahoy Forum Family!

It is that time again!

Thank you!
I would love to become a greeter :)

Ahoy Forum Family!

It is that time again!

Thank you!

Becoming a greeter would be a great position, I would'd enjoy being a apart of the team!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back