Pirates Forums On The Map

Treasurer

Site Founder
In the recent last couple weeks our site has gained alot of rank ( recognition) from google and other search engines as well, so Just thought I wanted to share the success here :).

We are officially a top POTCO site, in the top 10 potco sites, (I would guess around 3rd to 10th), and we are happy about our progress, but we also know this is just the beginning, and there is a long way to go.

We also want to thank all these pirates who have been with us throughout the last 3 months since October, it is been 3 months since we first embarked in our journey. We are already catching up with sites that perhaps are like 3+ years old, but make no mistake about it - we have sweated in big, and invested a lot of capital, time, and even economics. We have grown quite fast, and have fulfilled every goal we have aimed for. Though it is not close to our ambitions because we know the sky is the limit.

What is the key to our success you ask?. Service to the community, without hidden agenda. And making sure we give positive influence to pirates in contrast to others that focus on negative aspects or nothing at all, or an specific group - or treat its members with outrageous restrictions. But our site is not about competing but rather serving the POTCO community, and replace the flaws some introduce with original ideas that take in consideration the community as a whole, not just a "premier group".

We don't just want to entertain the community we also want to make an impact. As you have seen before for example in our successful campaign aiming at Disney to fix the boards and such as.

As time goes we will be adding new things to the site to make sure all our member as satisfied, and we continue to improve.

We also had our site founder promotion our first promotion was a success as well, which is now officially over.

Again, I want to thank everyone, and Merry Christmas!. ;)

I am so proud to be associated with the forums and with Spania,you have been successful with the both of them.
The work you have put into them never goes unnoticed and this has been shown by the progress of the rankings.
Congrats Treasurer and also to Davy , you both work so hard.

Congratulations! And THANK YOU for your dedications and 168 hour-a-week time that you put into it, Treasurer and Davy. Much appreciated. You guys have gone above and beyond expectations and you deserve the biggest portion of the credits. 100% behind you guys! Keep up the excellent work! :)

You guys have gone above and beyond expectations and you deserve the biggest portion of the credits.

Thank you everyone, but I think the members that make this forum great deserve most of the credit. Nothing we do could be a success without you guys.

When we had first discussed this I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but a lot of things fell into place and we gave it a try. The forum is off to a better start than I could have hoped as we come upon our third month (January 13th). One thing I like is that in deciding to moderate loosely (for the most part), the community has defined itself and I am happy with the result.. and this is just the start.

It is the holidays and I haven't been able to be around much (today especially, I am trying to type all of this from my phone), but I hope everyone is having a good Christmas and has a great New Year.

Thanks,

Well when I first went to other forum, I was massively confused with how it worked, and didn't really want to spend a lot of time trying to figure it out. When I found out about these forums, I came here and easily found my way around with very very little if at any confusion at all, which is a compliment to you guys. You've set up the layout very nicely to make it convenient and easy to use, and I thank you for that! :) Bravo!:parrot:

It is the holidays and I haven't been able to be around much (today especially, I am trying to type all of this from my phone), but I hope everyone is having a good Christmas and has a great New Year.

Thanks,

And you don't have to, seriously! The forum can run just fine, with the moderators :) You and Treasurer need to take a much needed break for the holiday ... you DESERVE it! Go work again after new year ...

This forum even though i haven't even been on here for a week has come a long way i can see.... and wat i think is the best one around... :D

Congrats Treas and Davy for a job well done! So proud of both of you and your hard work and dedication to forum. Can't wait to to see what else you have in store for us. Thank you for all the time you put into this, when I'm sure you both have busy lives as well. Kudo to Treas and Davy! Well done guys. :drink::woot:

Thanks to all the Moderators, Administrators, and of course Members. :woot:We have worked together to make a pretty AWESOME website. :woot:Also thanks to Charlotte, Igor, Sven, Davy, and Treasurer for keeping this a pretty cool and fun website.:woot: I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!:woot:

Well when I first went to other forum, I was massively confused with how it worked, and didn't really want to spend a lot of time trying to figure it out. When I found out about these forums, I came here and easily found my way around with very very little if at any confusion at all, which is a compliment to you guys. You've set up the layout very nicely to make it convenient and easy to use, and I thank you for that! :) Bravo!:parrot:

Omg...I know the other forum that I first ran across was not very user friendly. You had to be "qualified" in special groups to view certain threads too which was so frustrating. Overall, I've been addicted to this forum because it has a much better atmosphere and its just so much easier to navigate.

HUZZAH TO DAVY AND TREASURER!!!!! you set the bar high and without hesitation or waver you stood as pillars for example!!! should we all strive to be as fervent in our efforts we would roll like thunder across the Carribean...eh we do? thank you Pirate Lass for the update memo... joking asside well don gents and to all the staff here well done indeed...the site is recognized :D

I would also like to give a big thanks to our moderators, Charlotte, Sven, Igor, and Will. There are so many things I'd like to do, but there is never enough time in the day. They volunteer their time to help to get those things done, and it's something I greatly appreciate, and something we couldn't go without. Thank you guys.

You've set up the layout very nicely to make it convenient and easy to use, and I thank you for that! :) Bravo!:parrot:
Thank you! I think a layout that is clean and uncluttered helps out a lot. It makes the site more enjoyable to use and more manageable, and we are always looking to make tiny improvements.

Wow very NICE! Congrats. You have put a lot of time into this site and we all very much appreciate what you guys do. This forum is great and it will continue to just get better. Thanks to you both and to all the mods for what you do. :D

Congratulations.. and thank you to Treasurer, Davy, Charlotte, Sven, Igor and Will.. your hard work and frequent presence on the forums have set a good example for all the members who have found a voice here.:woot:

Woohooooo!!
FANTASTIC Work Davy & Treasurer! This is now a forum where people want to be, which is really fun and easy to use. I've even had a pirate from the game coming up to me and asking how he could get to " the forums for pirates ? " ! This is really getting bigger and better. I'm proud to be a part of these forums!!
Hip hip hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back