Pirates Forums Signatures!

will. if you could put these picture without the background just like you have it. i have one more pic im gonna post i would like in there also.

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-01-20_17-00-04.JPG
    screenshot_2011-01-20_17-00-04.JPG
    420.8 KB · Views: 57
  • screenshot_2011-01-20_14-44-38.JPG
    screenshot_2011-01-20_14-44-38.JPG
    447.6 KB · Views: 51
  • screenshot_2011-01-21_09-23-36.JPG
    screenshot_2011-01-21_09-23-36.JPG
    430.1 KB · Views: 49
I was trying to ad a pic of my pirate to my signature but I don't know how is there anyone who will tell me how to post it and then they can make it for me?
EDIT (Jan 21, 2011 at 9:27 AM):
Just if someone could tell me how to post screen shots as a fial that would rock.

Corey
Could you take screenshots of your pirate on a unicolor bright background? Brightest possible...

Raven
I will be finishing your signature tomorrow, am driving down to my family for my birthday :)

Reactions: Liz
Corey
Could you take screenshots of your pirate on a unicolor bright background? Brightest possible...

Raven
I will be finishing your signature tomorrow, am driving down to my family for my birthday :)

i would but i have no idea what you just said.

Happy Birthday, Will! Enjoy your time, and thank you for being very helpful!
Here is another idea from what to be my signature ...
Jade logo small.jpg

hey how ya do that jade

Photoshop, using layers. You have to have good pictures first though, so take good screen shots, like Will said. Try not to have to many ppl around so that the pics look clear. The rest, leave it to the graphic designer's hand.

Nice Job Jade, you should apply as a graphics designer :)
Corey
I mean take a screenshot of your pirate in front of the sea, or in front of a wall, something like that...

Reactions: Liz
wow James that is awesome...i really wished i had such talent...hmmm...as for my pirates i guess i will have to get some good shots....to post for you Will

Nice Job Jade, you should apply as a graphics designer :)

Thanks, Will ...
biggrin.gif

I don't mind helping create a few backgrounds as templates for you or other ppl who wants to plug in their pirates on them. I just don't have time to 'custom-made' every single request like what you do. Once we get the hang of it, it's not that difficult to extract and touch up pirate images. But it does take time. If this forum wants to have templates for members to create their own signature like siglaunch.com, I think this signature creating business will be sustainable - run by itself, almost like this forum - even though they may not look as custom-made. But they will still look cool, trust me. That way all the graphic designers don't have to baby-sit every request, and the most important thing is, that the forum members can have fun 'designing' their own signatures because it will be interactive.

Back