Pirates Forums Signatures!

Photoshop is too complicated for me, I just use the basic preview, cut, copy, paste, basic stuff.

WILLLLLLLL!
how do i add this picture to go along withe my signiture, is my favorite, picture of a pitt, and you know i love pittbulls.

"saving an animal won't change the world, but the world for this animal, will change"

pooperscooper pitt.jpg

WILLLLLLLL!
how do i add this picture to go along withe my signiture, is my favorite, picture of a pitt, and you know i love pittbulls.

"saving an animal won't change the world, but the world for this animal, will change"

View attachment 2404

I tried to "do" something...... you don't want it! :D (just wait 'till Will comes back :oops:)
Screen shot 2011-01-29 at 17.40.49.png

EDIT (Jan 29, 2011 4:50 PM):
Screen shot 2011-01-29 at 17.45.17.png

Welcome back Will! Were you ever able to do something with my Wrath of Ravens design, Will?
Welcome back too, Liz, I didn't know you were gone....
biggrin.gif

Hey Will and anybody who wants to help,
I have posted some backgrounds (a different thread) if anybody wants to use them. Here is the link:
https://piratesforums.co/threads/background-for-signature.1244/

If you have Photoshop, just bring that image up and then blur the places between the pictures and see if that molds it a little better. ( I think blur tool is an eyedrop, but it may not be )

-For Leo

If you have Photoshop, just bring that image up and then blur the places between the pictures and see if that molds it a little better. ( I think blur tool is an eyedrop, but it may not be )

-For Leo
Thx for the tip but i had to remove Photoshop due to some pc problems

I'm helping a few friends until Will comes back ... I will help him too if he gets overwhelmed, so Ben, Raven, Francis or anybody, hang in there. Here are Corey's, Eli's and Camber's. I will need Will's help though to get them uploaded, we need a website launcher.
bg 3 wood plank corey.jpg bg 1 wood plank elijial.jpg bg 3 wood plank camber.jpg

Back