Pirates Forums Signatures!

Eh, Will ... all the signatures work this time, but they are too big ... I will have to resize them all about 70% and re-upload. Please don't kill me ... :sad1:

Attachments

• bg2svsjollyleo.jpg
    bg2svsjollyleo.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 47
Alright guys, for the third times ... 3 times is a charm, I hope I won't mess this up anymore ...
pirate.tongue.gif

For Corey, Eli, Camber, Leo and CAPT. REDHORN, here are your signatures; with the correct file names and have been sized so that they won't be so big.

Will, please forgive me ... Can you please upload these 5 files? THANK YOU ...
biggrin.gif

bg3woodplankcorey.jpg bg1woodplankelijial.jpg bg3woodplankcamber.jpg bg2svsjollyleo.jpg bg2invasionfleetredhorn.jpg

Reactions: LEO
Alright guys, for the third times ... 3 times is a charm, I hope I won't mess this up anymore ...:p
For Corey, Eli, Camber, Leo and CAPT. REDHORN, here are your signatures; with the correct file names and have been sized so that they won't be so big.

Will, please forgive me ... Can you please upload these 5 files? THANK YOU ... :D
View attachment 2829 View attachment 2830 View attachment 2831 View attachment 2832 View attachment 2833
Love them all. Well done me matey!

Hey can u make me a signuature of my pirate Jack Goldeagle/ Jack Goldeagle Jr. and my guild name ( Spania/ Wrath of Ravens under Jacks name and under Spania/ Wrath of Ravens can you put " Looting, Plundering, and killing is all that matters" - J Goldeagle And can you make the backround on one half someone defeting El Patron and on the other half someone takeing down a Ship of the line Thank you Will!!!!!:) and will deverseves this:drink: not this:rumgone:. Sorry if you find this damianding I was trying my hardest not to make it so damindaing lol

Hey can u make me a signuature of my pirate Jack Goldeagle and my guild name ( Spania/ Wrath of Ravens under Jacks name and under Spania/ Wrath of Ravens can you put " Looting, Plundering, and killing is all that matters" - J Goldeagle And can you make the backround on one half someone defeting El Patron and on the other half someone takeing down a Ship of the line Thank you Will!!!!!:) and will deverseves this:drink: not this:rumgone:. Sorry if you find this damianding I was trying my hardest not to make it so damindaing lol

Will is not doing it anymore, unless he will make an exception for you.
pirate.wink.gif

Alright guys, for the third times ... 3 times is a charm, I hope I won't mess this up anymore ...:p

Will, please forgive me ... Can you please upload these 5 files? THANK YOU ... :D
View attachment 2829 View attachment 2830 View attachment 2831 View attachment 2832 View attachment 2833

Can you change the spelling of Kokojilo to Kokojillo? Thanks! The signatures look great though

Can you change the spelling of Kokojilo to Kokojillo? Thanks! The signatures look great though

Oops, sorry ... sure I will ... :D
OK, done, but I'm going to wait until I'm done making one more sig. before I upload it here, I don't want to confuse Will. I've been uploading so many of them, he probably loses tracks which ones are good and which ones are wrong ... totally my fault
pirate.tongue.gif

Hey Will,
Please disregard ALL previous signatures ... I'm going to RE UPLOAD all of them so that it won't be confusing. They belong to: Corey, Elijial, Camber, Capt. Redhorn, Francis Gunshot and Ben Cabingrin.
bg3woodplankcorey.jpg bg1woodplankelijial.jpg bg3woodplankcamber.jpg bg2invasionfleetredhorn.jpg bg4swordsgunsfrancis.jpg bg2invasionfleetben.jpg

Cool I like it thaks so much mate Thank you Jade this is awsome
EDIT (Feb 10, 2011 at 8:37 PM):
Um how do I use it?

You're very welcome ... To use it, you will have to wait until Will gets you the URL address. Click on your profile, then find Signature (top right-hand side). You can't attach images; you have to attach a URL. So copy and paste what Will gives you in there.

You're very welcome ... To use it, you will have to wait until Will gets you the URL address. Click on your profile, then find Signature (top right-hand side). You can't attach images; you have to attach a URL. So copy and paste what Will gives you in there.
just open ur sign and right click then press copy image url. or if you want i got Photobucket as well.
EDIT (Feb 11, 2011 at 4:52 AM):
i meant to quote francis lol

ok cool ty

Back