Event Pirates Forums Winter Meet and Greet (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
winter meet and greet.png

Ahoy all!

With TLOPO's Beta in full swing, I thought it would be a great idea to bring back one of Pirates Forums' greatest traditions - meet and greets! This will be the first meet and greet since the closure of POTCO - to be honest, I never thought I'd be writing a thread for another one, but here we are.

For those of you who are new to the community or have never attended one of these events, I'll give you the gist. Essentially, if you've ever wanted to have a massive get-together with other forums members, chill with staff, or otherwise want to have fun, this is the perfect event for you. Feel free to introduce yourself, rack up the numbers on your friends list, and fill your albums with amazing screenshots!

In the past, I've constructed an agenda of activities that the group as a whole could take part in, such as material runs and Tormenta raids. This time presents a bit of a unique situation with PlayTimes and overall character progression (not everybody will be able to participate in everything). For this go-around, we're just going to stick to amassing a crowd and chatting and screenshotting it up. Crowd games are always fun, too.

You're obviously wanting to know where and when this function is taking place, right?

Server: Poderoso
Date: 01/07/2017 (Saturday)
Time: 5:30PM to 8:30PM CST*
Timezone converter

*These times are done with PlayTimes in mind. Each PlayTime lasts for 3 hours. The time was staggered at a half hour point in order to accommodate as many PlayTime slots as possible.

We're also going to be offering up a medal for this event as well! Simply attach a screenshot in this thread of your pirate at the event and you'll receive this medal:

winter mg 2017 medal.png

Be sure to invite your friends! I'm looking forward to seeing you all attend! :)

Past Meet and Greets:
1st Annual Meet and Greet - July 2011
- Gallery of Screenshots
Winter Meet and Greet - December 2011
- Gallery of Screenshots
Spring Meet and Greet - April 2012
- Gallery of Screenshots
Summer Meet and Greet - August 2012
- Gallery of Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back