Pirates Forums ;)

Do you agree with this post? :)

• Yes, of course! :D

• Noooope, the forums suck.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Davy McShot

Pirate Master
Pirates Forums has been a safe haven for any pirate from any nation. We gathered here from our favorite childhood game, POTCO and became friends. Now, with POTCO gone, we look to the future of TLOPO in it's place. The place we all get to see our friends again. In-between that time though, Pirates had but one place to go, here. The Pirates Forums hosts to many people, from the majority being TLOPO Players, from Old POTCO Players, Fans of The POTC Franchise just looking for some people to talk to, or even players of other games.

Ever since I have joined this community, the forums have been my go-to website/place to visit. It is here that I met many of my friends, including @Fiercey Teal, @divine, @MarkPlankwalker, @Captain Star, @Punkin Pie, @Kat Five Knives, @William Foulbutler and many many more. It is here that I further communicate with friends I already have, @Jack Cannonskull, @Emily Waverage. While this doesn't apply to me, it does to many others: it is here many friends found each other again and could communicate with each other and play together.

All I can say is, great job on the forums guys and thank you for this awesome experience! Not enough credit is given to you. You're the theoretical glue holding us all together!
@Bad @Bobby Flat Foot @Captain Redhorn @Captain Star @Davy Darkrage @Jason O'Connell @John Foulroberts @Johnny Mak @Johnny Sea Slasher @JohnnyDaPirate @jzfredskins @Kat Five Knives @Kate Goldwalker @Mark Scurvyfox @MMDR @Nate Crestbreaker @Punkin Pie @Samuel Calicoswain @Samuel Cannonskull @Samuel of D.A. @Solomon Warshot and last but definitely not least, @William Foulbutler!
Thank you all. <3

Back