Pirates Of Legend: Rewritten

John Macbatten

Wanted Pirate
polr.png

In 2013, a game we all loved got cancelled. That is correct, Pirates Of Legend. Me, as many others, were disappointed in this. So today I announce my latest project! Pirates Of Legend: Rewritten. You can call it POLR. Using the last known download of POL, Me and a team of developers will rewrite POL in C--, along with using Direct X13, and the Unity Engine. If you have any questions at all please leave them in the comments. See you in 2020.

BTW I'm making a game called Pirates of Legend Rewritten: Rewritten see you in a decade!
Not to mention DirectX 13 (Latest version is 11.2) and C-- (C minus minus) And the fact that POL "created" by the first another remake team, none of whom are currently developing another remake, they never released anything for POL it was just an idea.

@Captain Redhorn Well mine is better, its called Pirates Of Obvious Ports In Nowhere Game (POOPING) Infinite. All the other guys are using primitive developer languages like C-- and Panda3D (Like who even wants a Panda with 3D glasses?) I'm using a combination of things like Wonderwolf Wins (I'm developing it too ;)) and F---- which is a new and upcoming complex language I somehow supposedly understand! I'll see YOU in a decade.

Why not DirectX1027? 13 is so outdated.
Are you good with DirextX1027? If so we would love to have you on the dev team! Our team is currently only good with 13. Please PM if you would like to join! We may even be able to set the release date to 2018 with this new technology.

Back