Pirates Of Legend: Rewritten

Wow, how many of you people are misinformed? I TOLD you it's 20472. :facepalm:

Err...there haven't been any updates on the game lately. :cursing:

I'M CALLING IT NOW, TOTALLY A SCAM. CALL THE POLICE, EVERYONE. *dials 911*

Wow, how many of you people are misinformed? I TOLD you it's 20472. :facepalm:

Err...there haven't been any updates on the game lately. :cursing:

I'M CALLING IT NOW, TOTALLY A SCAM. CALL THE POLICE, EVERYONE. *dials 911*
This is not a scam there is a BIG update coming soon:)
Edit:
Here be the update mates!
I have 2 new Islands to show ye!
Island1.jpg

Tropical-island1.jpg

Last edited:
I regret to inform everyone here that this project is on hold. It is currently no longer being developed.

Nonsense, we are developing our new engine Nonsensical Engine. We are also working on making the game playable in 20K pixels.

The game will include a free copy of the engine as well as a Limited Access package that includes one minute of access to the game starting the moment we send it.

Nonsense, we are developing our new engine Nonsensical Engine. We are also working on making the game playable in 20K pixels.

The game will include a free copy of the engine as well as a Limited Access package that includes one minute of access to the game starting the moment we send it.
Oh my. I didn't realize our greatest developer Gastro was still working on it! God bless you sir.

@Sparky Wonderwolf question is it bad for forum and tlopo staff to joke around once it doesnt metter if your professional. or unprofessional. i like staff to beable to have fun with us her joke didnt hurt anyone she didnt troll anyone @Kat Five Knives keep up with the jokes we like to see staff happy @MMDR we want to see you have fun to

My apologies. I was only kidding.

@Sparky Wonderwolf question is it bad for forum and tlopo staff to joke around once it doesnt metter if your professional. or unprofessional. i like staff to beable to have fun with us her joke didnt hurt anyone she didnt troll anyone @Kat Five Knives keep up with the jokes we like to see staff happy @MMDR we want to see you have fun to
The very nature of this thread is sarcastic and satirical and my response was meant in such a way.

Back