Pirates Of Legend: Rewritten

Don't mean to revive an old thread but I wanted to give the OG fans the first chance to look at our progress! It's been 3 years and it almost feels like nothing has changed!

Over the past 3 years we've made a couple major changes that I would like to highlight:
1) Changed name from Pirates Online Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten to Pirates Online Re-dided
2) Finished entire game
3) Deleted progress from step 2
4) Changed project from POTCO revival to Poptropica 3D Expansion
5) Changed name from Pirates Online Re-dided to POP!tropica.
6) Accidentally deleted back-ups of POP!tropica source code after the main copy's font size was changed to be too small for the computer to read
7) Began work on PYrates Online (POTCO revival made entirely in PyCharm console)
8) Reverted to original plans (name changed to The Legend of Pirates Online Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten Re-dided).

Without further ado, I'd love to share the latest teaser with all of you!
TLOPORRRRRRR-D.PNG

Granted, if we stopped at step 2 we'd be a lot closer to our goal!

Don't mean to revive an old thread but I wanted to give the OG fans the first chance to look at our progress! It's been 3 years and it almost feels like nothing has changed!

Over the past 3 years we've made a couple major changes that I would like to highlight:
1) Changed name from Pirates Online Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten to Pirates Online Re-dided
2) Finished entire game
3) Deleted progress from step 2
4) Changed project from POTCO revival to Poptropica 3D Expansion
5) Changed name from Pirates Online Re-dided to POP!tropica.
6) Accidentally deleted back-ups of POP!tropica source code after the main copy's font size was changed to be too small for the computer to read
7) Began work on PYrates Online (POTCO revival made entirely in PyCharm console)
8) Reverted to original plans (name changed to The Legend of Pirates Online Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten Rewritten Re-dided).

Without further ado, I'd love to share the latest teaser with all of you!
View attachment 121188

Granted, if we stopped at step 2 we'd be a lot closer to our goal!
Just saw this.
Whoa amazing work and progress. The second shot of the island you did was amazing, almost like a photograph.
I think your staff and work will be picked up very very soon by Microsoft gaming. Far far better than sea of thieves.

That's unfortunate could've made the fridge randomly dispense ice or water each time your ship sunk
Ohhhh, that could have been such a realism experience, have the dispenser squirt water at you while the ship animation happens.
With the added excitement of possible electrocution.
Pirates always live on the edge.

That's unfortunate could've made the fridge randomly dispense ice or water each time your ship sunk
You know, if you ask Eric nicely, he'd probably be more than happy to wipe up a wifi mode that we can install to many devices of choice.
I have a 15" monitor on my microwave that would be handy to play in the kitchen while cooking up hot dogs du jour.

Back