Pirates Of the Caribbean 4 ~ Cliff Jump

"Quartermaster, get me six pistols, remove the shots from all but two but do not tell me which two." :):fight: Ahh I'm so excited to see it! :D

Can't wait for this movie! They better bring out some new clothes for us from the movie ;)
I'm really surprised they haven't released any new clothing items to the Peddlers for the new movie already. I sent in a ton of feedback about them doing that. Come on Disney, I want Blackbeard's hat, outfit and beard how hard is it to release a bloody beard?!

I'm really surprised they haven't released any new clothing items to the Peddlers for the new movie already. I sent in a ton of feedback about them doing that. Come on Disney, I want Blackbeard's hat, outfit and beard how hard is it to release a bloody beard?!
They already have his beard... Its the long braided one xD

Oh yeah... lol But they still need to release clothes from On Stranger Tides as it is Pirates of the Caribbean Week, On Stranger Tides soundtrack coming on Tuesday I think..., and the movie coming Friday. So yeah... :) :fight: How hard is it to release On Stranger Tides clothing items from The Peddlers such as: Blackbeard's Outfit, Captain Jack Sparrow's outfit, Barbossa's New Privateer outfit, Angelica's outfit e.t.c.

Back