Pirates Of The Caribbean 4 Trailer

I don't know...I'm a huge fan of the Pirates movies but after watching the first three there is a level of emotional attachment to Will and Elizabeth. To me it was sort of an unhappy ending...rather doomed...which was unlike Disney's manner. It would've been nice if they made a little room to give the pair a glimpse of hope rather than have them abandoned at just that. Forgive me for being a slight bit of a hopeless romantic.

I certainly hoped for a fourth installment of Pirates but I'm not really motivated to watch it without the original cast/characters. Which is my main reason for wanting a fourth movie was to carry Will and Elizabeth to a better place while Jack could find his place in the world even with all the hassle he gets. I hope that not everyone shares my opinion though...I want to see some success for this movie which possibly can help improve our game playing experience with newer vamped up islands/quests/weapons/spells/etc.

If im correct, and theres a verry good chance that i may not be, at the end of the third, wasnt there a sceen at the end where will was done with his 10 year deal on davy jones ship and elizabeth and his child were waiting for him on the beach, so im thinking that kinda wraped up the wiil, liz thing. then again i might have had too much rum that night, you be the judge. lol:rumgone:
EDIT (Dec 16, 2010 7:16 AM):
Aye will. you know theres more to come. these days theres not a thing as one trailer for a disney movie like this! :flag:

If im correct, and theres a verry good chance that i may not be, at the end of the third, wasnt there a sceen at the end where will was done with his 10 year deal on davy jones ship and elizabeth and his child were waiting for him on the beach, so im thinking that kinda wraped up the wiil, liz thing. then again i might have had too much rum that night, you be the judge. lol:rumgone:
No, I think what you are thinking of is their last day on land before he starts his 10 year thing and they were on a beach...

No, I think what you are thinking of is their last day on land before he starts his 10 year thing and they were on a beach...

yes there was that mate, but ( and now im going to have to put in the dvd) think there was a sceen after the credits that i mentioned before. Im going to have to double check now. lol I am really hoping its not the rum at this point!:rumgone:

Yeah after the credits roll there is one more scene that a lot of people missed. But Elizabeth walks along the shore and a child pops out running along obviously her and Will's son. They wait and after a minute or so you see a feint flash and Will is sailing for them. Somehow I can't get over how doomed it is....

Yeah after the credits roll there is one more scene that a lot of people missed. But Elizabeth walks along the shore and a child pops out running along obviously her and Will's son. They wait and after a minute or so you see a feint flash and Will is sailing for them. Somehow I can't get over how doomed it is....
oooooooh well I saw it on TV so it was probably one of the things they edited or something...

I think Barbossa did indeed join the eitc or the royal navy, we'll figure it out in the film itself I guess!

EDIT (Dec 16, 2010 7:16 AM):
Aye will. you know theres more to come. these days theres not a thing as one trailer for a disney movie like this! :flag:
Aye, you are correct Flap. That scene runs after the credits. We sat in the theater and waited through all those long credits to see that scene.lol ;)

Back