Pirates Of The Caribbean On The Stranger Tides * SPOILER ALERT*

Deniz Can Keskin

Wanted Pirate
The film was very Good and the mermaids where very Good and i was scared and the black beards sword was very Good To and on London Jack was very funny and Barbossa kill Black Beard and with the poison of Barbossas sword touch Angelina and she was almost dead and Angelina drink the fountain water and she lived for ever

IMG_0387.JPG
IMG_0386.JPG

i take some photos in the cinema

:mad: u just made my day about 100 times worse im already stuck in a bad storm now i know how the movie ends not cool i wanted to be surprised next time keep this to urself plz :mad:X100

Haha ikr deniz the mermaids were buetiful just dont let them open thier mouths and i really rofl.. İ sometimes say a few @side thingies" about the movie but its never a good idea to say the ending

Barbossa kill Black Beard and with the poison of Barbossas sword touch Angelina and she was almost dead and Angelina drink the fountain water and she lived for ever
Oh i just understood that part
Wahahahahahahahahahahaha its sooo cruel on those ppl i thank god i got disconnected lastnight

Saw the Midnight showing. Fortunatley i didn't check this post before hand. The mermaids were beautiful. I'm not sure ole Tom could stand up against them.. Then again Tom is more of a protector. ;)

Actually when he started this thread it was on Friday. He saw the movie over seas somewhere and did not have the spoiler alert in the title. A mod or someone else with that ability changed it.
Yes you are right, He did not post *Spoiler Alert* in his title. A mod added it to warn others what the thread was about. It was a little to late for me, I seen it before the title was changed. Oh well.

:p well at least I got it changed before everyone saw the spoiler. If someone had sent a pm to me or any mod/admin/ or hit the report button on the forum it would have been added sooner I am quite sure. I saw that and several more spoilers and still have yet to see the movie. It will be alright though, I know I am still excited about seeing the movie. (few more days)

Back