Pirates Of The Caribbean Online Videos

hehe i miss the days of being able to see the navy or eitc guys on the decks of ships...we use to grenade them and watch them respawn. good memories all around. :D

I agree re: the boarding of flags I ignore pvp so that was an excellent usage of grape shot now you cant shoot down sails after grapple or grape them:(

I agree re: the boarding of flags I ignore pvp so that was an excellent usage of grape shot now you cant shoot down sails after grapple or grape them:(

For some strange reason I use to love the sound it made when you shot the sails down. :confused:

I do not recall being able to see others talk on other ships but then again, I did not sail much in the beginning when I first started playing. Well, I guess I still do not sail often. LOL anyways, why did they take that away?

tell me and we will both know Im gonna guess it has something to do with sophisticated programming rigor marole maybe we can vote it back

yes i remember seeing the undead on the skeleton ships after getting the hooks on them. you could pick off half their crew with cannons back then, before you boarded the ship. big advange for a noob pirate, as i was back then.:flag:

yeah i dident have the game when that was there i wanna tell pepole to quit rep stealing lol

Haha! You wanna know my remedy? I go ahead and finish the ship they're trying to take from me. Although its just too bad that after I'm done sharing they should expect me to follow on their tail shooting at the next three ships they go for. Its so funny!

Back