Discussion Pirates Online Classic

squintz

Pirate Lord
Discord isn't just voice and we don't even do voice chats on the discord, it's mainly text only. Discord is not a forum, regardless of similarities it may share.
I'm pretty sure you do private chats and voice. Everyone does. The point is it's still where people put down ideas and chat back and forth and you do have moderation. Really, hows that different from a forum. But this is off topic and not actually relevant anyways. Not even sure why I even posted this.

squintz

Pirate Lord
I mean, i have my doubts; it's by no means easy and a huge undertaking. there aren't that many people who are familiar with how the game works if something of the sort would happen. POC would continue progressing and it wouldn't halt us at all.
Do you know why I can't get to your website? It's been showing a cloud error for a few days.

internetpirate

Pirate Master
I'm pretty sure you do private chats and voice. Everyone does. The point is it's still where people put down ideas and chat back and forth and you do have moderation. Really, hows that different from a forum. But this is off topic and not actually relevant anyways. Not even sure why I even posted this.
I meant on the poc discord.

Do you know why I can't get to your website? It's been showing a cloud error for a few days.
We've taken it down, we've been completely redoing it from the ground up.