Pirates Online Closed For Maintenance

THIS IS THE BIG CRISIS
DO YOU THINK POTCO WILL SOON END???
DO YOU THINK THAT POTCO WILL LOSE LOTS OF PEOPLE???
TELL ME!!!!!!!
BTW this is like my first video with hypercam, tell me how i did

anyone know why because im starting to get anoyed with all this firs they have an unplanned maintenance and then they get test up and running but the live server is down so it switched from test to live...

well something went to live and it wasnt infamy

just talked to live support and they said they didn't have an estimated time of when the server will be back up. >:/

that means it will prob be down for the rest of the day... ugh thats just great
cursing.gif
im getting realy sick of this

I was planning on attending an event for another forums site. Look's like I won't be able to due to all this madness on live. But the good news is that Test is open. :)
fight.gif

They really need to close live for like a couple days and fix all that is needed to be fixed. Its worse and more annoying to see the game close open close... than closing it for a long period of time and fixing everything when opened.

They should just close down potco for one whole day and fix the problem for good we can handle one day with potco in exchange for getting rid of this glitch permanetly

They really need to close live for like a couple days and fix all that is needed to be fixed. Its worse and more annoying to see the game close open close... than closing it for a long period of time and fixing everything when opened.

yeah, i agree.
they really shouldn't be doing this on a weekend anyways, EVERYONE is on on the weekends.

They should just close down potco for one whole day and fix the problem for good we can handle one day with potco in exchange for getting rid of this glitch permanetly

iagree.gif
well lets just hope thats what they do but my time on the game (could have been a founder that how long) i think that they will try but ultimately it wont get rid of the problem permenently

Back