Pirates Online Closing 8/20/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
Avast there, mates!

Pirates of the Caribbean Online will be closing on September 19, 2013.

From now until September 19, 2013, ALL Pirates can log into Pirates Online and enjoy full Unlimited Access for free!
Here's what you need to know:
  • Pirates Online Unlimited Access Memberships are no longer available for purchase. All Pirates now play as Unlimited Access Members for free until Pirates Online's closing date.
  • As of August 20, 2013, paid Member accounts will no longer be charged a recurring payment for Pirates Online. Emails will be sent to all current paid Members with further information about Membership including refund details.
  • If you do not currently have a Pirates Online Unlimited Access Membership, there is no need to cancel your free account.
  • Any currently open in-game codes can still be redeemed in your Sea Chest until Pirates Online closes on September 19, 2013.
  • If you have questions regarding your billing or Pirates Online Membership, please contact us.
For additional information and details, please visit the Pirates Online Closing FAQs.
Keep a weather eye out on our Current News posts for all the festivities and swashbucklin' surprises sailing yer way during Pirates Online's final month!

http://piratesonline.go.com/#/closing.html
http://piratesonline.go.com/#/help/faq.html

:sad1:

Well, another of month of memories to be made... ALL FREE lol, but seriously all good things come to an end and I am happy for all the memories and great people I have met. Farewell to a great game and some great friends, you will all be missed :')

NOOOO!!!! :( I thought we saved the game with revivepotco.. Apparently Disney wants to give up now in my opinion and go to Club Penguin... they are missing the fact that Pirates has a massive amount of players and will gain a massive amount when Pirates 5 comes out in 2 years. :pirate ship::blowup::cry: My final sentence to my post here I have a question for Davy and to Johnny "Is the site going to stay up with the game closing as well as the wikia?"

When I was alerted of this news today, I felt I must log over to the forums and comment. Even though I left the game in June, I still care very much for this game, and cherish the memories I've made throughout the years. Indeed, for many like myself, we can look at it as 5 years down the drain, or as time we spent getting away from our troubles in the great land of the Caribbean. We all knew we couldn't be pirates forever. Forever is a very long time! Regardless of the sad news, the huge community we have made, can never be taken away from us. We fought for the game we loved. We fought, fought and never gave up. This will be my last comment for awhile, if not forever. This message comes not from Blade, but from a regular guy. It will was a pleasure to play along side you all as more than a player, but as a friend. We will all always have that. Always.

With Much Love, Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back