Pirates Online Guilds Connection

B

BicMax5050

What guilds were you people in Pirates Online?Just thought I'd ask,maybe we can help others connect to old guildies.:3

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could remember which Guild I was in.Maybe if enough people post their guild names I'll remember.

We were part of the Victory Rogues guild on both the test and open servers; also some other small random guilds I can't remember on open. BTW, I assume this question pertains to POTCO, and not any of the re-spins, since it was asked in the *past* tense??

I guess warning not to go into guilds for another remake.
That makes zero sense, but hey, I don't write the rules. Guess any group of people "guild" that was created for another remake that may want to be recognized as just a guild rather than a another remake guild isn't allowed here. Oh well.

What does this thread have to do with another remake?
The original thread was different and focused solely on another remake, this thread has been repurposed to be more general. :rolleyes:
Per Davy. The entire thread was completely geared toward another remake. I would like to remind you in the future that if you believe there's a mistake to address through a private message rather than publicly as drama could be raised if issues are addressed in this public manner.

As a commoner on this forum, there is nothing to indicate that this thread was edited/repurposed etc. Thus to us regular pirates, the initial question on this thread was asking about what guilds people were in on what can ONLY be assumed to be POTCO play. The second post by Sparky seemed out of place and unwarranted, so the confusion was obvious. I too wondered why there was a random warning, as the only person talking about (that which shall not be named) was her.

Thank you @Davy Darkrage for clarifying what she was talking about.

So, back to the rebranded original question: On the test server I was in The Victory Rogues. On open I was in The Victory Rogues, and then various other guilds that had little to no activity. :)

I think the guild I was in on Davy TreasureSkull was Caribbean Heroes or something.

I was in many but I only remember Wreck, Dark Archive, and part of some friend's smaller guilds.

I was in the following guilds:
2009-2010-Rogue Seawalkers (this guild is why I actually started playing more often, they had guild gatherings in the game on friday nights and we would play doll tag or have contests to see who could sink the most ships, etc). Plus they helped newbie pirates like myself figure out the game. It was my first experience being in an active guild where logging in the game meant logging in to actually play with friends.
2010-2013 Rogue Firewalkers - This guild was created when the GM of the Rogue Seawalkers quit the game to go play WOW. (I became the GM during the last year of POTCO). This is when I really became hooked on the game, so many of the guild members were on most of the time, it is why I miss the game so much. I had 2 pirates in this guild.
2012-2013-Elite Thievery Guild.
2011-2013-Hearts a fire guild
2013-the last year of the game my guild became very quiet so I moved one of my pirates to Ocean Gods for a few months. I moved my pirate back once the game announced it was closing, I wanted my mastered pirate back in my old guild. That last month players from my old guild (Rogue Firewalkers) all started logging in again and we played alot before the game closed. It was bittersweet but a great way to end the game. We have great screen shots of the last night the game was open. Makes me sad to think of it now, I still feel that loss so much!

Wow,I never got past 15 Notoriety.XD I remember the day,you may not even believe me,It was just me in my sloop I was the only ship and I crippled Queen Anne's revenge.I was too scared to board it though because It was just me.My regret is,I never took screenshots of the game.So now I only have the memories.

Wow,I never got past 15 Notoriety.XD I remember the day,you may not even believe me,It was just me in my sloop I was the only ship and I crippled Queen Anne's revenge.I was too scared to board it though because It was just me.My regret is,I never took screenshots of the game.So now I only have the memories.
I believe it because I used to cripple ships in a light sloop with my noobinsteins

I was in many guilds, but my favorite was O U T L A W S. I was the first basic member in that guild in 2010 0r so. Moved my way up the ranks and became a High Officer. The best times of my POTCO career was in this guild... miss my mates already :/

Back