Pirates Online Guilds Connection

In somewhat chronological order...

Spartans Savvy
Spartans Savviest (recreation of the above)
McRaging
Emerald Regiment
Dark Archive

Anything before Spartans Savvy was a bit small and generally not worth noting.

I can't remember all of them but I'll try.

Masters and Skulls
Dark Archive
United Outlaws
*Something* Ravens
There were probably more but I can't remember...

El Looters until many of the founding officers and key members left the guild or quit the game. I joined near the end of the guild's life and but we did do a few raids. But after Goodfella, the guildmaster, became inactive the guild slowly started to die. I met tons of friends there, amoung them: Jim Cannonskull (He disappeared, but he was great), Katiez (I no longer know her either), Skylogic (Whom I still talk to occsionally), and Serena Eclipse (We are still pretty good friends, and maintain contact IRL now). Many many others as well.

I was kinda known as the "guild clown" unfortunately, but fortunately. I had a ton of fun, and wish I could meet some of the old members again. I left after Katiez and Serena left and Jim became inactive. I heard Goodfella transferred guildmaster to a trusted member, but I don't know much about how that new ownership went.
I missed Goodfella a lot, tbh.

I was in Crimson Squad, Guards of Treasure, -Crimson Squad-, Partners In Crime, Partners N Crime, as well as Cherokee Era (something like that). I was also GM of The Wity Jacks guild.

I was in a bunch of guilds.

(In chronological order I think)

GM of Pirate Lords United
Masters and Skulls
Dark Archive
GM of FIRESTORM
Dark Archive again lol

Back