Pirates Online is Now Closed - FAQs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took some time to think carefully over both another remake and POTHS and what I have concluded and can share with everyone is this observation: "Isn't it really cool and exciting that our POTCO community is permitted to endure after everything that has gone wrong and/or affected POTCO?":confused: idk. I think that what we need to realize is how we would feel if there was no another remake or POTHS at all (or any 'other' new game/POTCO emulator for that matter). How would we personally feel then?

At the moment, while we do have another remake and POTHS both in development...the question (I feel) becomes how much patience are we willing to have to see through each project? ***Just as important to that question is will we support a POTCO new game/emulator at all costs (and I do not mean 'financial costs'), just to play again within a Caribbean virtual, world that eventually becomes realized?
Many questions such as these need to be answered. Anyway...just my:2 cents:.

Shamus to answer your question, I am working in both POTHS and another remake , and I just have to tell you that you have to wait and see how it will seem to you. You can't just base an assumption on just a "wanna be POTCO" game. understand that.. you know... who will play a wanna be Potco game and I'll tell you that it might even be better than the real deal, so just wait and see. :D

Shamus to answer your question, I am working in both POTHS and another remake , and I just have to tell you that you have to wait and see how it will seem to you. You can't just base an assumption on just a "wanna be POTCO" game. understand that.. you know... who will play a wanna be Potco game and I'll tell you that it might even be better than the real deal, so just wait and see. :D
I appreciate that, Samuel. ;) However, I do not intend to play either POTHS nor another remake (as I am really not much of a 'gamer'). *This is the reason why POTCO meant so much to me because it was an online game/MMO that had truly captured my attention - as a non-gamer. :rolleyes:

Hence, this is also another reason why I have taken things quite personally which had affected POTCO (both internally and externally to the game).

I appreciate that, Samuel. ;) However, I do not intend to play either POTHS nor another remake (as I am really not much of a 'gamer'). *This is the reason why POTCO meant so much to me because it was an online game/MMO that had truly captured my attention - as a non-gamer. :rolleyes:

Hence, this is also another reason why I have taken things quite personally which had affected POTCO (both internally and externally to the game).

I see Shamus, but if you ever feel the need to play any pirate MMO, please join us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back