Pirates Online Rewritten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I went to go sign up on the the potco rewritten wiki, and someone already has my name.
Make sure it's the right wiki. It should have two pirates either side as the background, but I can't give the URL due to forum policy.

Make sure it's the right wiki. It should have two pirates either side as the background, but I can't give the URL due to forum policy.

Will you guys show us a video of the character movements? clothing and also if there is buildings on islands can you show us in a video form please :D?

Will you guys show us a video of the character movements? clothing and also if there is buildings on islands can you show us in a video form please :D?

I believe they will be as they were in POTCO, perhaps some discontinued clothing and old bodies, who knows... since its going to be an Alpha, they can't add everything right off. But I guess TheGleamings or jzfredskins are able to give a better answer.

how long until the public release?

I'm sorry if I haven't introduced myself, but I'm working with POTHS and I'm part of their Promo Team, so anyways, we are still working and are still getting the basic graphic designs for islands and that kind of stuff, but we don't know from this point, but we could be seeing a test server out soon. I've been talking to my Boss about somethings, but nothing anything serious, but only if you are on the other POTHS forums. That's where the fun is really happening. :)

Irene is correct. We can't give promo videos right now, but you can always download our daily updates on the wiki and test them yourself. We're soon going to be giving alpha keys once that section of our website is complete.

Irene is correct. We can't give promo videos right now, but you can always download our daily updates on the wiki and test them yourself. We're soon going to be giving alpha keys once that section of our website is complete.

I know this is off topic, so I'm not gonna go further with it, but I'm having trouble having them installed, do we need to have the launcher? and can you please make a post about it in the Wiki? There's many who can't get some downloads to work.

Again, no need to repost here and get off topic, leave me a convo or something if its preferred.

I know this is off topic, so I'm not gonna go further with it, but I'm having trouble having them installed, do we need to have the launcher? and can you please make a post about it in the Wiki? There's many who can't get some downloads to work.

Again, no need to repost here and get off topic, leave me a convo or something if its preferred.

I've looked into it, and it's been fixed for next week's update.

gleamings i have a question, this one guy keeps on saying this wont be the exact same as POTCO. is that true?

NO. Samuel Cannonskull is talking about Pirates of the High Seas, a completely different game. Pirates Online Rewritten will be exactly like POTCO.

I'm sorry if I haven't introduced myself, but I'm working with POTHS and I'm part of their Promo Team, so anyways, we are still working and are still getting the basic graphic designs for islands and that kind of stuff, but we don't know from this point, but we could be seeing a test server out soon. I've been talking to my Boss about somethings, but nothing anything serious, but only if you are on the other POTHS forums. That's where the fun is really happening. :)
Please stop posting about POTHS here, this thread isn't about that topic. You are confusing the readers. Thank you.

NO. Samuel Cannonskull is talking about Pirates of the High Seas, a completely different game. Pirates Online Rewritten will be exactly like POTCO.

Please stop posting about POTHS here, this thread isn't about that topic. You are confusing the readers. Thank you.

I'm Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back