Pirates Online Rewritten

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Samuel, we are "Recreating" POTCO. Therefore everyone will have to recreate and start over there pirates from level 1.

- Sorry if there was any confusion about that.Here is a link to the POTCO Rewritten page Mike. It's on a wiki for now, but once the beta is released to the public we will have a official site to visit and download the game.

Link: http://newpotco.wikia.com/wiki/Pirates_of_Legend_Wiki

Last edited by a moderator:
No Samuel, we are "Recreating" POTCO. Therefore everyone will have to recreate and start over there pirates from level 1.

- Sorry if there was any confusion about that.Here is a link to the POTCO Rewritten page Mike. It's on a wiki for now, but once the beta is released to the public we will have a official site to visit and download the game.

Link: http://newpotco.wikia.com/wiki/Pirates_of_Legend_Wiki

I've been wondering... Is there a way that I could potentially become and in-game staff member?

I've been wondering... Is there a way that I could potentially become and in-game staff member?
Only the main people who help develop the game are going to have access to play as a Game Master. To keep everything organized and efficient, we are not currently accepting any more developers. This could change in the future, but for now, keep a whether eye on the horizon!

Only the main people who help develop the game are going to have access to play as a Game Master. To keep everything organized and efficient, we are not currently accepting any more developers. This could change in the future, but for now, keep a whether eye on the horizon!

Okay I'll do that :)

Hey Guys! I haven't had very much time to log onto the forums after POTCO went downhill, so I didn't hear word of Pirates Rewritten. Checking in and seeing the progress of the project has me shocked to be honest. It seems like you've gotten something here! Pirates meant alot to alot of people, and even though it isn't "Pirates of the Carribean Online", I think if this follows through you'll truly be able to capture the meaning of the game. Being an avid player and guildmaster, I put time into the game that I can't put into a game again, but that won't stop me from playing "part time" if Rewritten is a go:). When beta launches, I'll do my best to be on the beach with you, as well as the friends I still have contact with.

Until then, I wish you the best of luck, and I'll be checking in on your progress frequently. Godspeed!

-Blade, Emerald Regiment GM

Hey Guys! I haven't had very much time to log onto the forums after POTCO went downhill, so I didn't hear word of Pirates Rewritten. Checking in and seeing the progress of the project has me shocked to be honest. It seems like you've gotten something here! Pirates meant alot to alot of people, and even though it isn't "Pirates of the Carribean Online", I think if this follows through you'll truly be able to capture the meaning of the game. Being an avid player and guildmaster, I put time into the game that I can't put into a game again, but that won't stop me from playing "part time" if Rewritten is a go:). When beta launches, I'll do my best to be on the beach with you, as well as the friends I still have contact with.

Until then, I wish you the best of luck, and I'll be checking in on your progress frequently. Godspeed!

-Blade, Emerald Regiment GM

looking forward to to it! i think things are gonna play out just fine

Ahoy , sorry about earlier this week. Mr. Gleamings Sir. I thought I might mentioned if u have been in contact with Carnegie - Mellon about the panda engine? (Perhaps they might have a better version then before and might know how to access some of the files). Just a thought. Also , is there a way to have a server dedicated to svs,and possibly a third nation . Told Edward about it for poths. Find it fasinating that its three in the morning Pacific and theres 66 people on this site right now. As far as glitches go. I'll pass. didn't need um before and basil and mcrage can go get their buddies and guild mates. make it even!!!!!And. is there anything i can do to help???

I did a sketch of advertisement for another remake lol

Attachments

• 20140122_154839.jpg
    20140122_154839.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 113
Any ETAs on Beta? Getting really bored here with this TOR thing :(

Glad someone has made an emulator though, we really needed a morale boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back